Cascade @ Lewis County 2022 Playoffs

cascadehomer

Common opponents:

Cascade                                                                                            Lewis County

Community 46-0  W                                                                        28-22 W

Loretto 23-13   L                                                                              28-17 W                                                  

Summertown  26-7 W                                                                       20-0 W

1 hour ago, cascadehomer said:

Common opponents:

Cascade                                                                                            Lewis County

Community 46-0  W                                                                        28-22 W

Loretto 23-13   L                                                                              28-17 W                                                  

Summertown  26-7 W                                                                       20-0 W

EVERYONE including Ray Charles Tech and Stevie Wonder State beat Loretto.   And somehow Forrest got ran off the field by them.   I'll never recover from how much that disgusts me. COACH ELI I HOPE YOU ARE PACKING.  

20 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

EVERYONE including Ray Charles Tech and Stevie Wonder State beat Loretto.   And somehow Forrest got ran off the field by them.   I'll never recover from how much that disgusts me. COACH ELI I HOPE YOU ARE PACKING.  

I hear ya---but, Loretto is that rare team that can both beat anyone or lose to anyone...