Cascade @ Lewis County 2022 Playoffs

cascadehomer

2 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

Quick recap from CascadeHomer perspective:

Lewis Co stacked the box in the first half & Cascade ran up the middle- I don't remember a single first down.

Lewis Co passing game was on point--#11 was faster in person as opposed to his highlights-ditto for the QB

Cascade had blown coverage on 2 long TD passes--new CB & Safety evidently mis-communicated...

2nd half Cascade went to their Big & Nasty formation (Extra blocker & running outside) & moved the ball @ 10yds per clip--(if only this had been a 1st or 2nd qt adjustment!) (A 5qt game & Cascade had the W:)

Cascade final drive went from one 20yd line to the other in 1:20 before taking a shot at the endzone-incomplete pass...

Rightly or wrongly, every big call went against Cascade--including a scooped-up Lewis Co fumble that was run back 80yds for a TD only to be called back dubiously.  Also, there were two Lewis Co drives that were kept alive by passes that clearly bounced off the ground---Both times the line judge called them incomplete only to be overruled by the white hat (who had an inferior vantage point!)

And a theme for the season continued: injuries--- Cascade limped into the game w/ 3 new starters out - the best D-lineman #75 missed his 2nd straight... Linebacker #3 was out for the first time this season... RB #15 shoulder injury & LB #7 played on one leg (evidently he was injured in the freaking Thursday walk through!)

I think this is a spot on assessment of the game with the exception of the excuses of penalties. The unbalanced formation was a great halftime adjustment and LC finally figured it out on the last 2 series. It was evident that Cascade had a good game plan of locking at the line of scrimmage. There were a lot of holding and early hits by the DB that were called at about 50% rate. CC was a good physical team that was way better than a 4 seed.

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He never answers what anyone says but expects people to answer her. He just deflects. But I think it’s clear by the number of people who liked my post earlier that everybody wishes he would leave Coacht and never come back.

I could care less if he left CoachT or not, but his act has been old for years and he is his own audience. There has never been anyone take on his opinion, but has proven that his lone agenda is to smear the me school and, as it was and is, the one coach as he has made comments on threads related to Central. Like I stated before, over 80% of his career posts have had nothing to do with his “team” or even the region opponents. Without a deep dive, of his last 15 posts he is at 1 single post related to Page or even Page’s region. 

4 hours ago, classof1994 said:

Not only him ,but it also exposes what kind of person or people that run coacht.. they allow the constant bashing of kids.. they are just as much at fault as he is..

I like back and forth as much or more than anyone, but what is happening is an attempt to keep LC posters off the board. And it is working which could be an example of why this board continues to dwindle as a high school football forum.

12 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

I think this is a spot on assessment of the game with the exception of the excuses of penalties. The unbalanced formation was a great halftime adjustment and LC finally figured it out on the last 2 series. It was evident that Cascade had a good game plan of locking at the line of scrimmage. There were a lot of holding and early hits by the DB that were called at about 50% rate. CC was a good physical team that was way better than a 4 seed.

Regarding the officiating, in my defense, I said "rightly or wrongly"  But, for sure, it's a fact that the more costly penalties were called against Cascade... Maybe it wasn't worth mentioning, anyway, good luck the rest of the way!

Just now, cascadehomer said:

Regarding the officiating, in my defense, I said "rightly or wrongly"  But, for sure, it's a fact that the more costly penalties were called against Cascade... Maybe it wasn't worth mentioning, anyway, good luck the rest of the way!

It's also a fact that those passes bounced off the ground--I'm a homer, but I'm an honest homer... :)

28 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He never answers what anyone says but expects people to answer her. He just deflects. But I think it’s clear by the number of people who liked my post earlier that everybody wishes he would leave Coacht and never come back.

Brings to mind an old quote...everybody knows who the idiot in the room is except the idiot.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TheStuff said:

I could care less if he left CoachT or not, but his act has been old for years and he is his own audience. There has never been anyone take on his opinion, but has proven that his lone agenda is to smear the me school and, as it was and is, the one coach as he has made comments on threads related to Central. Like I stated before, over 80% of his career posts have had nothing to do with his “team” or even the region opponents. Without a deep dive, of his last 15 posts he is at 1 single post related to Page or even Page’s region. 

I agree with everything you just said. Which is why I wish he would go away and never return. And apparently many others do too.