Cascade @ Lewis County 2022 Playoffs

cascadehomer

50 minutes ago, classof1994 said:

So are you a TSSAA official or a police officer? Because the stupidity runs deep with you..

I am only quoting this post because it is your last one on this thread but, what I am stating boasts for all of your post.

You are just ignorant and it shows, highly!

A great idea for you; why don’t you just get off of the T and get back to staring at all of those paper championships hanging on your wall.

General is correct in that you add absolutely nothing to these forums. All you do is speak in a manner befitting a teenage high schooler. General adds quality analyzation and though people may not (don’t) like it, I have exposed Hohenwald for what the program has been and, done so with irrefutable facts! You, add absolutely nothing but hate. 

22 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

As long as you are obsessed with Lewis Co. I will continue to clown you… loser. The day you stop will be the day I stop. 

Thanks for the fandom!

21 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Like I said, your opinion of me and what motivates me isn't a fly speck. I don't do what I do or act the way I do for anyone's approval, least of all yours but since you made the overt attempt to shame me as well as the program that I support, I took the opportunity to set the record straight and not simply ignore you as I usually do. I should have known better since you never engage in conversation, you just belittle. 

The funny thing is, you decided to interject yourself into something that had nothing to do with you. However, by doing so, you (inadvertently) brought your own program into it and, that program does not even have a paper championship!

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I am only quoting this post because it is your last one on this thread but, what I am stating boasts for all of your post.

You are just ignorant and it shows, highly!

A great idea for you; why don’t you just get off of the T and get back to staring at all of those paper championships hanging on your wall.

General is correct in that you add absolutely nothing to these forums. All you do is speak in a manner befitting a teenage high schooler. General adds quality analyzation and though people may not (don’t) like it, I have exposed Hohenwald for what the program has been and, done so with irrefutable facts! You, add absolutely nothing but hate. 

Blah blah blah.. poor poor you.. oh I know I'm such a horrible mean person.. you know what I didn't see in that garbage?.. you refuting the fact that you have a very alarming obsession with teenage boys..

Edited by classof1994

42 minutes ago, classof1994 said:

Blah blah blah.. poor poor you.. oh I know I'm such a horrible mean person.. you know what I didn't see in that garbage?.. you refuting the fact that you have a very alarming obsession with teenage boys..

You had your other post(s) deleted because of similar verbiage. You should, very strongly, take into account of what General stated to you. Not only will others completely disengage with you but you will most like become banned because of it! 

22 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You had your other post(s) deleted because of similar verbiage. You should, very strongly, take into account of what General stated to you. Not only will others completely disengage with you but you will most like become banned because of it! 

Oh no!!! What would I ever do? Silence the whistle blower and protect the guilty, right? The disengaging part doesn't seem to work with morons though.. hence you keep replying..

8 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

Actually, I only mentioned the injuries for the benefit of R5 fans.  Like a grate General once said, "We were 33% of the team that beat Eagleville by the time that we played you!"  I paraphrase. 

5 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

i think Salem said that 

I don't recall saying that after the Cascade game. I went back and read through the post game chatter to search and hate you both for reliving it. Injuries were no excuse in that one. That one was lost in the pregame peptalk. But look at the bright side Rockets you will have the same peptalks for years to come. 

8 minutes ago, Salem said:

I don't recall saying that after the Cascade game. I went back and read through the post game chatter to search and hate you both for reliving it. Injuries were no excuse in that one. That one was lost in the pregame peptalk. But look at the bright side Rockets you will have the same peptalks for years to come. 

It was the General.  I have a memory like a steel-trap.  Good to hear, lol!

5 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Thanks for the fandom!

The funny thing is, you decided to interject yourself into something that had nothing to do with you. However, by doing so, you (inadvertently) brought your own program into it and, that program does not even have a paper championship!

So me replying to a post you made on a message board justifies you placing a target on and slandering a school that you know absolutely nothing about simply because I happen to be a fan? The real funny thing is that you're complaining about me "interjecting myself into something that has nothing to do with me", when that seems to be the sole reason for your existence on this forum. You literally do nothing other than interject yourself into something that has nothing to do with you and do it in the most negative way possible. Hypocrite.

On 11/6/2022 at 6:21 PM, tradertwo said:

So me replying to a post you made on a message board justifies you placing a target on and slandering a school that you know absolutely nothing about simply because I happen to be a fan? The real funny thing is that you're complaining about me "interjecting myself into something that has nothing to do with me", when that seems to be the sole reason for your existence on this forum. You literally do nothing other than interject yourself into something that has nothing to do with you and do it in the most negative way possible. Hypocrite.

How is basketball practice going down there, over in Scotts Hill?