Cascade @ Lewis County 2022 Playoffs

cascadehomer

18 hours ago, classof1994 said:

I totally agree with you 100%.. but with that said.. coacht has interjected themselves and deleted my comments toward this moron so his feelings weren't hurt.. but yet they continue to let him verbally bash kids.. again I agree with your points and believe me I'm the biggest rights person you'll ever meet.. but let's treat everyone the same

what are you talking about

18 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

Quick recap from CascadeHomer perspective:

Lewis Co stacked the box in the first half & Cascade ran up the middle- I don't remember a single first down.

Lewis Co passing game was on point--#11 was faster in person as opposed to his highlights-ditto for the QB

Cascade had blown coverage on 2 long TD passes--new CB & Safety evidently mis-communicated...

2nd half Cascade went to their Big & Nasty formation (Extra blocker & running outside) & moved the ball @ 10yds per clip--(if only this had been a 1st or 2nd qt adjustment!) (A 5qt game & Cascade had the W:)

Cascade final drive went from one 20yd line to the other in 1:20 before taking a shot at the endzone-incomplete pass...

Rightly or wrongly, every big call went against Cascade--including a scooped-up Lewis Co fumble that was run back 80yds for a TD only to be called back dubiously.  Also, there were two Lewis Co drives that were kept alive by passes that clearly bounced off the ground---Both times the line judge called them incomplete only to be overruled by the white hat (who had an inferior vantage point!)

And a theme for the season continued: injuries--- Cascade limped into the game w/ 3 new starters out - the best D-lineman #75 missed his 2nd straight... Linebacker #3 was out for the first time this season... RB #15 shoulder injury & LB #7 played on one leg (evidently he was injured in the freaking Thursday walk through!)

blaming refs, injuries, and coaching adjustments. sounds like Cascade since july

15 hours ago, classof1994 said:

All jokes aside.. his obsession with a group of kids that he has no ties to is borderline pedophilia.

you are a ridiculous unserious person. maybe you're projecting.

ive never come close to hitting ignore on someone but if we lined up every poster on here from top to bottom in order of actual contributions, you'd be dead last.

you contribute no analysis.

all you do is randomly troll threads screaming about pedophilia.

what kind of sick freak are you.

when have you actually posted about the Xs and Os of a game. ANY game.

when have you cheered for something positive, from your team or ANY team.

you havent.

are you even a fan of an R5 or R6 team.

Why post here on these GOOD threads with your garbage?

Why. 

7 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Ay was a tellin em thet sauthtanner'd clouwn em worser'n at iffin he kept at im, but I rekkin hits a rat smart hardur ta tell a fellur summthin he aint set on listinnen et then ta drive uh nale in a seasunned oke bored. Rekkin he thaught muh word werent no akount on it, but ah was a knowin hit alla tyme.

this really descended

37 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

blaming refs, injuries, and coaching adjustments. sounds like Cascade since july

Actually, I only mentioned the injuries for the benefit of R5 fans.  Like a grate General once said, "We were 33% of the team that beat Eagleville by the time that we played you!"  I paraphrase. 

Cascade was down 3 more starters and had 2 key players playing with significant injuries from the team that beat Forrest.  With me providing this accurate information, you can better guage this Lewis County team...

I imagine that every Lewis County fan is happy that Cascade didn't make adjustments sooner & both teams would likely agree that this game wasn't officiated very well. It's a tough job & they certainly missed calls.  Cascade had a few loudmouth fans that likely turned the officials against us (if only subconsciously) 

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

you are a ridiculous unserious person. maybe you're projecting.

ive never come close to hitting ignore on someone but if we lined up every poster on here from top to bottom in order of actual contributions, you'd be dead last.

you contribute no analysis.

all you do is randomly troll threads screaming about pedophilia.

what kind of sick freak are you.

when have you actually posted about the Xs and Os of a game. ANY game.

when have you cheered for something positive, from your team or ANY team.

you havent.

are you even a fan of an R5 or R6 team.

Why post here on these GOOD threads with your garbage?

Why. 

Uh oh, daddy is mad his son sickness has come to everyone's attention.. sounds like it may run in the family..