Bradley Central at Science Hill round 1

BarneySox2007

33 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

What's the word on this one.

I’m picking the Hill.

reason number 1: a 3 1/2 - 4 hour ride if they can get through Knoxville in a timely way on a Friday. 2. Toppers not bad upfront particularly on offense. 3. Coach Carter tells team and staff they are pretending BC is D-B. 4. BC might just get Mooned.

10 hours ago, noonesfool said:

I’m picking the Hill.

reason number 1: a 3 1/2 - 4 hour ride if they can get through Knoxville in a timely way on a Friday. 2. Toppers not bad upfront particularly on offense. 3. Coach Carter tells team and staff they are pretending BC is D-B. 4. BC might just get Mooned.

If #3 happens then the Hill takes this one

12 hours ago, JDHoss said:

What's the over/under on attendance? 600 (players/coaching staffs/cheerleaders/band don't count)? I saw these teams play in the 1st round a few years ago and I'd bet money there weren't more than 300 people in the stands on a cold, rainy night. 

Science Hill is the 5th largest HS in the state but their fan support is pathetic.    Every time I have been there to watch a game the visitor side has always had more fans.      Not sure what the problem is but for the size of the school those players deserve better than what they get.

• Like 1