Elizabethton vs Anderson County

BigDaddyDave

Betsy has changed their defensive scheme quite a bit this season and are finally getting settled in with it.Their offense is cruising and the special teams are solid. They will be hard to beat. Their Rb has found a new gear and I think they will try to run the ball and control the clock. If they are able to do that, they will win. Betsy's defense is tough, and if they can make AC punt 2 or 3 times, then I think AC is in trouble. I'll go Betsy 28 AC 21

17 hours ago, lawnman said:

C’mon Blazer we give you a win over the Cyclones this year.Just another person picking AC to beat Betsy.

We certainly appreciate the win earlier and as stated I am pulling for Elizabethton in this one.    Would love nothing more than to see a Greeneville/Elizabethton matchup on Nov 18.    Oopsie, let's see.... would rather see a Boone/Knox West matchup but we'll see what happens

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

We certainly appreciate the win earlier and as stated I am pulling for Elizabethton in this one.    Would love nothing more than to see a Greeneville/Elizabethton matchup on Nov 18.    Oopsie, let's see.... would rather see a Boone/Knox West matchup but we'll see what happens

I’ll go ahead and tell you what’s going to happen. . You had a great run no doubt. And as much as i support the local kids in Gray. KW beat both Alcoa and Maryville this season. I’ll just say this ain’t going to be like traveling to Hampton. KW names the score. 

1 hour ago, B-Ball Fan said:

Based on what criteria?  Maybe one of the top-10 coaches in the Knoxville area. Not sure this will change until he wins something. 

4 minutes ago, Moogitonover said:

You have no clue loser

Just as I suspected.  You couldn't back your assertion with data, so just throw out juvenile insults.  

Needless to say, you have met my expectations.

Since you are either unwilling to do the leg-work, or ashamed to post them, I can help you with some statistics.  Gillum's record:

Scott High School  3 seasons  14-16

Anderson County  13 seasons  108-45   12-9 in playoffs, never made it past 3rd round.  In 4 of those 13 seasons, he's had a losing record.

At this point, he's a good coach, but far from "one of the best coaches in the state", as you've asserted.

3 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I’ll go ahead and tell you what’s going to happen. . You had a great run no doubt. And as much as i support the local kids in Gray. KW beat both Alcoa and Maryville this season. I’ll just say this ain’t going to be like traveling to Hampton. KW names the score. 

Forget KW, Boone has to get past Knox Central first and that one is probably the flip of a coin.