Elizabethton vs Anderson County

BigDaddyDave

5 minutes ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

It is going to be a lot different this time around number 25 is back got his legs under him. AC wide receivers are hitting on all cylinders and y’all ain’t got nobody to guard number 14. When AC need a first down 14 will just go up and get it….. I’m ready for the AC Greeneville thread

I fully approve this post. One reason is I am alone talking to myself most of time. Lol

Got to see Betsy and Carter that was a mess. Carter could not do anything write and Betsy could not do anything wrong. DL dominated like Lawnman said as well as OL. Also re-watched Betsy and AC. Not too happy with the calls, didn't notice it before. Mav receivers drop too many passes lucky to win. However the defense did a really good job on the lob passing by Betsy. Betsy has a good lob pass however it's not as accurate as last year. It floats somewhat if the Mav defenders would watch pay close attention to the receiver they would know it's coming more often. And of course this pass can draw a penalty so it's a calculated play. Betsy has pretty good running program; the quick burst out of backfield has to be stopped and Betsy mixes in the option and wildcat. So they use a variety as we know. Mavs front Defense line are strong I was noticing up close. 1st game was a good one and from my point of view the Mavs will need to execute with precision and no falling behind 21-7 in this Friday night game. OL better step it up a notch or two for this game as IMO Betsy only path is the Mavs OL.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

It is going to be a lot different this time around number 25 is back got his legs under him. AC wide receivers are hitting on all cylinders and y’all ain’t got nobody to guard number 14. When AC need a first down 14 will just go up and get it….. I’m ready for the AC Greeneville thread

14 has a hamstring issue. Coach admitted it last night. He didn’t play. If he misses, and since Elizabethton’s best defensive player, who missed the first game, is back, you better check yourself. Just ask the 2020 Tullahoma Wildcats about Nolensville. And the 2021 Greenedevils about  EHS. Those games you show up to and expect to be handed a W. Maybe that’s why AC gets no respect. They haven’t earned it yet. But they feel like it’s owed to them. It’s gonna be a great game. A very well coached, physical game. No room for error. And all the pressure is on who? Well, it ain’t E-Town.

Edited by BigDaddyDave
Tupo
  • Like 1