Monterey travels to Hampton RD2

WILDCAT4LIFE

30 minutes ago, WILDCAT4LIFE said:

I think whoever wins this will run the table in our bracket and has a good chance to go deep in bracket 

Tyner is no joke! Seen them play! They are good! Not saying they can’t be beat but they got what is needed and they know how to get there! 

8 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I have to admit I wasn't as impressed with Hampton as I thought I would be. I think they may have had an off night. I still think they beat Monterey but it will be a good game. 

Did you go? If you did I am sorry you wasted all that gas money on that pitiful performance. 

Edited by Spike016

2 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I was in the area anyway. I had never been to Hampton before. Beautiful spot for a stadium. Field is in rough shape but the Hampton folks and location were very nice. 

Did you look up ole @pujo? I’m gettin a strong whiff of horse /&$; :roflolk:  Must be the fields around the house on this windy day. 

Edited by Spike016

12 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Did you look up ole @pujo? I’m gettin a strong whiff of horse /&$; :roflolk:  Must be the fields around the house on this windy day. 

I saw him. Hampton has an interesting pregame warmup with some dads walking on the field talking to the players. About 4 of them I think. It's not hard to pick him out of a crowd. We met a bunch of people before and after the game. Very nice people. 

5 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I saw him. Hampton has an interesting pregame warmup with some dads walking on the field talking to the players. About 4 of them I think. It's not hard to pick him out of a crowd. We met a bunch of people before and after the game. Very nice people. 

I'd be the nicest one,lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Backyardbbq15 said:

What is Monterey’s run/pass ratio? Looks like it’s calling for rain on Friday. 

A lotta run and a little pass. They can throw a little but that’s not how they wanna make a living. 

Edited by crow