Monterey travels to Hampton RD2

WILDCAT4LIFE

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Watching y’all against us either year sure wasn’t much help gauging how good you were either. Seen both versions several times both years, both were very talented groups just in different ways. Offensively you seem just as good or maybe a touch better to me but for different reasons than last year. Your defense this year is the real difference between the two. Don’t know if you’ll tote a gold ball back up the mountain or not this year but I’ll be pulling for you until you’re done regardless of when that is. 

And we really appreciate it, we have a great game plan, now we just have to execute it without penalties or turnovers. Wish we could play on a dry field.

6 minutes ago, crow said:

Watching y’all against us either year sure wasn’t much help gauging how good you were either. Seen both versions several times both years, both were very talented groups just in different ways. Offensively you seem just as good or maybe a touch better to me but for different reasons than last year. Your defense this year is the real difference between the two. Don’t know if you’ll tote a gold ball back up the mountain or not this year but I’ll be pulling for you until you’re done regardless of when that is. 

You've seen em more than me this year. For the last 20 years I've put business on the back burner and was time to get to it. Plus, if I can get this grandboy on Fridays, I'll choose to play in the den floor everytime Lol

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

And we really appreciate it, we have a great game plan, now we just have to execute it without penalties or turnovers. Wish we could play on a dry field.

Shewww, 2" of rain makes for a long, rough night.  Maybe it'll track slower, and be dryer than thinking.  Praying no injuries

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

And Monterey sure has their strengths, we'll have to play a solid game. We know exactly what they do, not we just have to try to stop it. It'll be a NIGHTS work.

Yeah they’re a solid bunch for sure. Should be a good one though. Pulling for Levi and all them boys the rest of the ride. 

27 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

You've seen em more than me this year. For the last 20 years I've put business on the back burner and was time to get to it. Plus, if I can get this grandboy on Fridays, I'll choose to play in the den floor everytime Lol

I understand completely. I’ve got a bunch of them myself. I’m glad to trade most anything I enjoy doing for a night hanging with them.