Monterey travels to Hampton RD2

WILDCAT4LIFE

I know this is not what our seniors envisioned and I literally hurt for them right now. All I can say is the Hampton Community is proud of you all. Sometimes things just doesn't work out. Hold your heads up because tonight does not define your legacy, Also congrats to Monterey. Good luck the rest of the way throughout the playoffs.

Just now, dogtruth said:

I know this is not what our seniors envisioned and I literally hurt for them right now. All I can say is the Hampton Community is proud of you all. Sometimes things just doesn't work out. Hold your heads up because tonight does not define your legacy, Also congrats to Monterey. Good luck the rest of the way throughout the playoffs.

You guys have a great team and 2 great backs. It was a tough game! Congrats on a great season.

2 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I didn’t think SG would beat Rockwood ether. But I thought this game would be close but with Hampton putting it out. 

I was watching this game and East and Bledsoe. And Tyner is in the driver’s seat.

Yeah I would agree but I also think York may have a say in that. That is a very tough ball club

17 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Yeah I would agree but I also think York may have a say in that. That is a very tough ball club

If the york that beat Monterey earlier shows up they may have a say so. The York I seen Bledsoe beat won’t! Monterey seemed very off to me that night. I hope Monterey can pull a W out against them next week! York is tough either way! Tyner to me another level! 

Edited by Talmad2
Misspelled

1 minute ago, Talmad2 said:

If the york that beat Monterey earlier shows up they may have a say so. The York I seen Bledsoe beat won’t! Monterey seemed very off to me that night. I hope Monterey can pull a W out against them next week! York is tough either way! Tyner to me another level! 

Tyner is the front runner I would agree