Dresden @ Fayetteville, Rd.2, 11/11

HevyReturns

I guess Lions should stay home and just give the W to Tigers, right? .. NOT! .. Lions & Lion Nation will be there, ready, willing, & able. Line ‘em up, play it out! Nothing is certain until that final whistle. Dresden will love being the underdog and will give it their all, plus a little more. Fayetteville is the #1 ranked team for a reason, & have a mission, to be sure. We’ll see if the Lions can play the role of upsetting the apple cart. I think we can. Not many others will though. We’ll soon see. 

7 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

I guess Lions should stay home and just give the W to Tigers, right? .. NOT! .. Lions & Lion Nation will be there, ready, willing, & able. Line ‘em up, play it out! Nothing is certain until that final whistle. Dresden will love being the underdog and will give it their all, plus a little more. Fayetteville is the #1 ranked team for a reason, & have a mission, to be sure. We’ll see if the Lions can play the role of upsetting the apple cart. I think we can. Not many others will though. We’ll soon see. 

Prolly staying at home isn’t a bad idea. Nothing to be ashamed of tho by losing to this FC team. 

Once again, and it’s almost every week, in college & pro sports you saw “lesser” teams upset the heavily favored “better” teams. So, again, any team in any given game can beat any other team, and to be sure, whichever team comes out of the West, oh my goodness, are you kidding me.. they will have been through an unprecedented gauntlet that is rare to see.. soooo many very good & great teams in Reg. 5-8, the eventual winner that heads to Nooga will be gargantuan favorites.. but even then, in the finals any team can win, even pitiful, no-chance underdogs. That’s why I luv Luv LUV this game of football, and all competitive endeavors.. they really are lessons for & microcosms of life itself. And Friday night, methinks everything will come together for Dresden and our big cats will win over Fayetteville’s big cats.  I kinda feel it in my bones & guts.. or that could be my arthritis & fiery-hot chili beans too. Ha. May neither team suffer any injuries & all fans have safe, uneventful trips. 

5 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Once again, and it’s almost every week, in college & pro sports you saw “lesser” teams upset the heavily favored “better” teams. So, again, any team in any given game can beat any other team, and to be sure, whichever team comes out of the West, oh my goodness, are you kidding me.. they will have been through an unprecedented gauntlet that is rare to see.. soooo many very good & great teams in Reg. 5-8, the eventual winner that heads to Nooga will be gargantuan favorites.. but even then, in the finals any team can win, even pitiful, no-chance underdogs. That’s why I luv Luv LUV this game of football, and all competitive endeavors.. they really are lessons for & microcosms of life itself. And Friday night, methinks everything will come together for Dresden and our big cats will win over Fayetteville’s big cats.  I kinda feel it in my bones & guts.. or that could be my arthritis & fiery-hot chili beans too. Ha. May neither team suffer any injuries & all fans have safe, uneventful trips. 

City by a bunch….lol oh..oh.. nice book… City by 4+ TDs.