Sep 29 Greenback

Oct 06 Harriman

Oct 13 open

Oct 20 @ Oakdale

Oct 26 @ Coalfield 

Looks like Rockwood got the Oneida game back. Good to see 

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Got our game back!

That was our requested off week. Guess we were willing to change that to keep the game. Now our by week will have to be either week 10 or 11 I guess. We’re at your place 2 years in a row, maybe I’ll be like a certain region foe and cry about that when the time comes :lol:

Edited by crow

43 minutes ago, crow said:

That was our requested off week. Guess we were willing to change that to keep the game. Now our by week will have to be either week 10 or 11 I guess. We’re at your place 2 years in a row, maybe I’ll be like a certain region foe and cry about that when the time comes :lol:

LOL. If I'm not mistaken we were at your place 2 years in a row also at one point.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

LOL. If I'm not mistaken we were at your place 2 years in a row also at one point.

I was referring to the York poster and the mud bowl game. Yeah it happens from time to time when contracts are renewed. I’m guessing y’all already had all the road games filled. We need a home now. I know one thing the region is what it is but the OOR he’s putting together reminds me a what country preachers call a suitcase sermon :roflol: