Football regions are out

mondo44

24 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

We had Plow last 2 yrs.  Why shouldn't West get them for 2 ? Just sayin'.

You have also had CC, LC, Karns, and Clinton. Should have been a cake walk in the region outside of Powell the last 2 years. I understand why you don’t want Powell. Much much easier road to the semi’s.

If for the next 2 years you don’t win it(Region),  it just might get ugly.

2 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

You have also had CC, LC, Karns, and Clinton. Should have been a cake walk in the region outside of Powell the last 2 years. I understand why you don’t want Powell. Much much easier road to the semi’s.

If for the next 2 years you don’t win it(Region),  it just might get ugly.

agreed.  And I think we will.  The hard part will be finding 4 non region games.  We will keep Farragut and DB, leaving 4 to fill.  No excuse for AC vs OR not to happen.  Huge gate, short trip, whichever school isn't allowing this to happen needs to get it right and play.  period.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, oridgecat said:

agreed.  And I think we will.  The hard part will be finding 4 non region games.  We will keep Farragut and DB, leaving 4 to fill.  No excuse for AC vs OR not to happen.  Huge gate, short trip, whichever school isn't allowing this to happen needs to get it right and play.  period.  

Ive heard rumors that AC vs OR is happening.

22 hours ago, pilgrim said:

I don't see Dickson County staying in Region 7 once they realize that they left out the new Clarksville school (Kirkwood).

Dickson Co will stay in the region with the Montgomery Co school, even with Kirkwood coming in.  Kirkwood was not included simply because it is not a "school" yet, therefore TSSAA cannot list them, but they are more than aware and still put Dickson in with Region 7-6A with the idea of leaving them there.  Kinda/sorta reminds me of the old skool District 10-AAA