Who is the next Powell head coach?

YoungBuck

21 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I have enjoyed the past few years Powell has rebounded from all the crap that idiot from Chattanooga did to that program in his short stay. Let that be a lesson for all on who you hire as a coach.

Worst coaching hire in any sport in Knox County history.  

Edited by HTV

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Worst coaching hire in any sport in Knox County history.  

Wasn't that the moron that made the players stand behind the fence instead of on the sideline?  I think I recall seeing that on a Packervision Rivalry Thurs.  That idiot head coach should have been the one not allowed on the sideline.  That was so awkward and strange.  Really felt sorry for the players.  

10 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Wasn't that the moron that made the players stand behind the fence instead of on the sideline?  I think I recall seeing that on a Packervision Rivalry Thurs.  That idiot head coach should have been the one not allowed on the sideline.  That was so awkward and strange.  Really felt sorry for the players.  

Yup. I'll never forget seeing that either. It was embarrassing.

46 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Yep. And calling him a moron is being kind. 

3 hours ago, oridgecat said:

That really surprises me some crazy daddy didn't take matters into their own hands when that nut case did that.

47 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That really surprises me some crazy daddy didn't take matters into their own hands when that nut case did that.

He was suspended a week later over allegations of forbidding a player to see a trainer and then let go at the end of the season and moved back to the Chattanooga area.  

Don't think he's coached anywhere since. 

Edited by HTV

40 minutes ago, HTV said:

He was suspended a week later over allegations of forbidding a player to see a trainer and then let go at the end of the season and moved back to the Chattanooga area.  

Don't think he's coached anywhere since. 

I've only seen one close to that who coached at a private school you don't care much for without mentioning names. Glad he isn't coaching anymore either. A total idiot.