The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Not having short hurt a lot and Dabbs still not being 100% hurt them a lot but penalties and turnovers cost them the game. It’s important to know ac still has 2 games left. This is nothing if you lose the next or game after 

Wonderful attitude Devil 03. . Got your butts handed to you and your raining on AC’s Victory. Go Home Loser. 

• Like 2

On 11/13/2022 at 3:00 PM, DevilMan03 said:

I honestly see Greeneville’s defense completely stopping the cows offense especially on the ground. Imo this will be another blood bath and a lot of others probably feel the same way. I absolutely love seeing us beat AC because they always talk trash and can’t back it up. Devils by 21+

Come take your medicine.  Congratulate MIF.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MavMaximus said:

Mav has been our light for sure. Always believed. 

Yeah I have but struggled at time. But the only thing I could really count on at some point was the competitiveness and perseverance in my nephew and his coaching staff and would not give up. Congratulations to this Coaching staff! It a good crew to keep coming back and then finally get over the hump. It's not over players have to be more than ready to finish 15-0. We have the weapons as I said all year but now we need to finish spectacularly!

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Running Clock anyone oh wait that's Greeneville 2nd 3rd defense. What a game. How about that Devilman03

@ MIF and the other Mav posters/fans.  AC was the better team tonight.  Congratulations on your victory tonight.  I’ll be pulling for AC to win it all.  

MIF has caught a lot of crap and ate a lot of crow over the years.  I am Happy for you MIF.  Go and enjoy it :thumb:

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 2