The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

7 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

I’m just now getting off late at work sorry for my absence. What I was saying earlier if ac doesn’t win state then it’s all for nothing. Don’t get caught up in this win and thinks it’s all over because it’s not. Redbank will be waiting and possibly Haywood. 
I also agree with the other Gville commentor about the last name and the qb position. I feel we all would agree the better qb was on the sideline for the devils but he will get his shot next year for sure and that’s just my opinion. We’ve been handicapped at the position when the time mattered most. 
On to Defending the Basketball Back to back titles now. See y’all on the hardwood 

I saw where GRV had a 6’7” freshman score 30 in his first basketball game against Oakhill Acd. He had 6 three pointers in the first half

16 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

I saw where GRV had a 6’7” freshman score 30 in his first basketball game against Oakhill Acd. He had 6 three pointers in the first half

Yes it was against their “red team” but he’s the real deal. May be the best to ever play there by the time he’s done. Had 28 the game after that. 

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

Congratulations to all the Maverick posters. But a personal congratulations to MavsinFlight, Forrmermav and Moogsly. You all were the best team on the field. You won straight up. I am now an unofficial Mavs fan as you move foreword. 2 more games and the gold ball. Actually happy for you all when I woke up this morning. God Bless and be safe.

Thanks Noons! I have been waiting on this for years. We did it of course two more games. Buckle down now and pull through.

11 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

I’m just now getting off late at work sorry for my absence. What I was saying earlier if ac doesn’t win state then it’s all for nothing. Don’t get caught up in this win and thinks it’s all over because it’s not. Redbank will be waiting and possibly Haywood. 
I also agree with the other Gville commentor about the last name and the qb position. I feel we all would agree the better qb was on the sideline for the devils but he will get his shot next year for sure and that’s just my opinion. We’ve been handicapped at the position when the time mattered most. 
On to Defending the Basketball Back to back titles now. See y’all on the hardwood 

Devil fans have been playing up the QB all week. Is there a Kid who’s better that’s not playing. I remember them taunting him as a 3 yr starter with a handful of losses. Why is the other kid not playing?

Many said we couldn't beat a good team like Elizabethton twice; and it is hard but not Impossible, Mavs did it.
Many said going through Elizabethton and winning is hard to beat another upper north east team and as good as #1 Greeneville, Mavs did it. Many said the Mavs would never get past 3rd round; But Mavs did it. And finally many said the Mavs can't win a State Championship; and we haven't, But the season is not over until it's over.

Go Mavs! Get ready for Red Bank the Dream team is not finished until we place the Gold Ball in the Trophy Case!

I

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Many said we couldn't beat a good team like Elizabethton twice; and it is hard but not Impossible, Mavs did it.
Many said going through Elizabethton and winning is hard to beat another upper north east team and as good as #1 Greeneville, Mavs did it. Many said the Mavs would never get past 3rd round; But Mavs did it. And finally many said the Mavs can't win a State Championship; and we haven't, But the season is not over until it's over.

Go Mavs! Get ready for Red Bank the Dream team is not finished until we place the Gold Ball in the Trophy Case!

I

You’ll SMOKE Red Bank. . Absolutely No Doubt. Go ahead and charter the buses for Chattanooga.