3rd RD (10-2) Springfield @ (10-2) Henry Co.

brian2000

3 hours ago, JacketLover said:

The Jackets offense has got to get the passing game working this week or this won’t be a game. We saw what it could do when the Big Red came to Springfield but it hasn’t looked good since that game. 

You see what I see. First half of season it looked good. It has regressed some. To many overthrows mixed with couple drops. I expect HC to try to stop the run first. And whatever shot in the arm they had in 2nd half of game 1 is what they need now.....hopefully for the 1st half as well.

15 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

You see what I see. First half of season it looked good. It has regressed some. To many overthrows mixed with couple drops. I expect HC to try to stop the run first. And whatever shot in the arm they had in 2nd half of game 1 is what they need now.....hopefully for the 1st half as well.

Munford had 11 in the box at times last night daring us to pass.  Munfor$ had no answer for Mr Crenshaw’s runs 

I honestly believe one reason for Springfield's passing attack to look good in the 2nd half of our first meeting was because Javion Boyd went out early in the 3rd with an injury and Jayce Kendall was hobling around no where near 100%. That's two really good DB's that you pretty much take out of the equation. No wonder Springfield had success passing in the 2nd half. Those guys are back and 100% now. I think it'll be a tough game but I like Henry County's chances. 

36 minutes ago, RagingRedPatriot said:

I honestly believe one reason for Springfield's passing attack to look good in the 2nd half of our first meeting was because Javion Boyd went out early in the 3rd with an injury and Jayce Kendall was hobling around no where near 100%. That's two really good DB's that you pretty much take out of the equation. No wonder Springfield had success passing in the 2nd half. Those guys are back and 100% now. I think it'll be a tough game but I like Henry County's chances. 

I disagree on Jackets missed passes but  I agree it will be a tough game. WRs were open in first half just overthrown.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, RagingRedPatriot said:

2 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

I disagree on Jackets missed passes but  I agree it will be a tough game. WRs were open in first half just overthrown.

I want to see both teams at full strength and hitting on all cylinders. Instant classic if that occurs