3rd RD (10-2) Springfield @ (10-2) Henry Co.

brian2000

In September the Patriots scored 1 offensive touchdown through 3 quarters with the Jackets having a backup safety in to set that touchdown up with a nice bomb over his head

The Jackets threw it around second half and made what i said all that week on the threat *Jackets can get behind Henry's DB's all night* a true statement. 

But i say that to say this, the Jackets had 1 completed pass last week in Munford after throwing 3 touchdowns in round 1. wind may have been a issue but with Both teams healthy, excuses out the window this is going to be one for the books. which is crazy because so was the one in September.

We had kids playing DB and WR in the 2nd half of our first game that I didn’t even know their names, because of injury and attrition. There will be a little wrinkle for that Springfield D this week though. If it comes down to QB play, I’m going with the one that can do both, and has played more games than anyone in HC history. Patriots by 11, 28-17

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, mmb said:

We had kids playing DB and WR in the 2nd half of our first game that I didn’t even know their names, because of injury and attrition. There will be a little wrinkle for that Springfield D this week though. If it comes down to QB play, I’m going with the one that can do both, and has played more games than anyone in HC history. Patriots by 11, 28-17

Any word on 0?

35 minutes ago, mmb said:

Henry County defense will be fine. Stop the QB run and they won't score.

For Springfield to have a chance their defense is going to have to have their best showing of the year. 

I will be making the trip. Look forward to a physical ball game. What's the best place to eat there?

2 minutes ago, GaryGaines said:

For Springfield to have a chance their defense is going to have to have their best showing of the year. 

I will be making the trip. Look forward to a physical ball game. What's the best place to eat there?

The Jackets gave up 2 tds in regulation in first game. Had a backup get burnt overtop in HC territory. Everyone is healthy. The offense we saw in that 2nd half...I like the Jackets chances. It’s do or die. In this caliber of game the team with the least mistakes will win.

1 hour ago, GaryGaines said:

thats exactly the mentality we are hoping for lol.

Edited by bigdawgtn
wrong info

14 minutes ago, BigRedtaco said:

I don’t know if there’s any truth to it, but heard he may play. Either way, we’ve got an awesome player maker that Springfield never got an opportunity to see if they could stop him. We seen him play last Friday night. 

Even if #0 doesn't play, I still like our chances because Springfield has never seen "The Truth" play on offense ;-)