3rd RD (10-2) Springfield @ (10-2) Henry Co.

brian2000

2 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

eers you better correct this idiot...curb stomping began at kickoff? I do believe we was up 3-0 all the way to right before halftime when Beech broke the long one. Qb goes down and we where done...now thats not me saying if Qb doesn't go down we win that game but i do believe it would not been as lopsided. We was defeated coming out the locker room second half. And i agree clarksville average at best...but think about that statement....that makes Hendersonville toilet bowl status. 

CORRECTION

Curb stomping started after halftime.:roflol:

In all seriousness, I think it would have been closer, but the Springfield defense gave up a lot more than I anticipated in that game. 

6 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

I don’t think anyone will be surprised no matter who wins. The only surprise would be a blowout either way.

The only scenario I see where the game slips away is if there is a rash of injuries for one team.  I pray that doesn’t happen.  I think it’s a close one that comes down to the last possession just like the first game 

Springfield by two scores. I think HC will be licking their self-inflicted wounds after this one. These wounds being a combination of very avoidable penalties (after the play non-sense) and an inconsistent offensive game plan. These have caused issues for HC all year and I think it comes to fruition tonight. 

13 minutes ago, Bandit01 said:

Springfield by two scores. I think HC will be licking their self-inflicted wounds after this one. These wounds being a combination of very avoidable penalties (after the play non-sense) and an inconsistent offensive game plan. These have caused issues for HC all year and I think it comes to fruition tonight. 

Bandit…..where’s snowman?

1 hour ago, ilovethegame said:

LET'S GO!!!!

Springfield much stop the henry rushing attack, again as i said last match up the Jackets receivers can run past henry db's all night, but crenshaw must hit the shots. 

Springfield - 31

Henry County - 21

too high of a score 

the D’s are too good on both sides of the ball

Edited by TheCommissioner