Fayetteville travels to McKenzie 11/18

RedRebelman

Congrats to McKenzie. I really thought Fayetteville was the more impressive team all year and had more talent. Talent doesn’t always win though. I watched the whole game and thought Fayetteville had figured them out after those first couple of drives but Offense couldn’t keep it going after halftime. McKenzie Seniors are on a mission to rectify their inner demons from last years Runner Up finish. Only problem is they have another undertaking next week that’s likely just as big as this one was. McKenzie will find a way though. I will take my crow burnt this morning! I’m just keeping it real.

2 minutes ago, Rocketboy21 said:

I know it’s old news but #7 for FC needs to be a part  of the offense. I think that’s where they messed up. Dude has a chance to score every time he touches is. 

Also #9 should have been on offense more instead of just on 2 point plays. Have to put your best guys on the field as much as possible.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

However you want to legitimize it to yourself, it's bushleague. 

There was a reason to play and beat the drum during Mckenzie’s offensive drives and then stop when Fayetteville was on offense. Do you really think that was just by chance. I’ve watched football for almost 60 years. This was to cause problems with our cadence. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HasbeenOrNeverwas said:

Such poor coaching to make the adjustments to come back from a 14 point deficit to a really good team. If he’s a poor coach, I’d hate to hear what you think of some of the other ones around. The team who played the better game won, and sometimes that’s just the way the news goes. 

He has sucked all year or from the games I watched anyway. Proof was in the pudding last night against a talented and skilled McKenzie. If better adjustments had of been made, this would not have been this close.. but it is water under the bridge now..