Gordonsville @ Clay Co Part 2. THE REMATCH

TheBlueprint

I’m not going to lie, Friday nights loss was a hard pill to swallow. Been watching these boys since 3rd grade and have always had very high hopes for them. Maybe too high. I believed this was our year. After letting it sink in a couple of days I have come to the conclusion that y’all whooped our butts in every aspect of the game. I can live with that. We’ll be rooting you on the rest of the way. Go Dawgs!! My son has one more year and I already look forward to next season. 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2022 at 8:30 AM, Jimmycroc said:

I wouldn’t know Croz in a police lineup of one. He can get in here and crow all he wants and if he was there thanks for the $10, I just don’t hold grudges over fans being fans.

Roy don't know what he's talking about anyway. 

As for the game, Clay wanted it all more. That's what's disheartening. I don't care how talented you are, if the other team wants it more, it's hard to win.

As far as knowing me, there several in Celina that know me from youth football. They are as fine men as there is. I give a lot of credit to men like Stephen Arms and Jason Hamilton for where the high school program is at.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Roy don't know what he's talking about anyway. 

As for the game, Clay wanted it all more. That's what's disheartening. I don't care how talented you are, if the other team wants it more, it's hard to win.

As far as knowing me, there several in Celina that know me from youth football. They are as fine men as there is. I give a lot of credit to men like Stephen Arms and Jason Hamilton for where the high school program is at.

I agree both of them helped us when their boys were in middle school and have continued to do as they moved onto high school