Trenton Peabody @ Mase

WestTnFootball13

2 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

This is how good Cedric Miller is for MASE. In his last five playoff games, he faced Camden, Huntingdon, Westview (Ty Simpson era), West Caroll, and Lake County. In those five games, his teams have allowed a total of 40 points combined. 

Impressive stuff, I still believe and have said from the beginning of the year if they don’t win single A then it’s a bad look for that coach. Considering he literally hand picked the best of two inner city teams including a SEC caliber kid and lineman that are huge and will compete. Fayetteville “if” they can cut out the unnecessary penalties and get past McKenzie they are the only team I see matching up size and athlete wise. 

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Impressive stuff, I still believe and have said from the beginning of the year if they don’t win single A then it’s a bad look for that coach. Considering he literally hand picked the best of two inner city teams including a SEC caliber kid and lineman that are huge and will compete. Fayetteville “if” they can cut out the unnecessary penalties and get past McKenzie they are the only team I see matching up size and athlete wise. 

Hand picked not true those kids played for him at MAHS last year not one transfer from another school.

Only one kid from MASE last year  team is starting.

I get it tho carry on!

They will be waiting for the Tide to show up in Memphis!!

Its going to be a good game!