Trenton Peabody @ Mase

WestTnFootball13

4 hours ago, WestTnFootball13 said:

Mase is easily better up front than Peabody 

Do you know or have seen Peabody’s line? They have jr. left tackle being recruited by some SEC schools, left guard going to play college football most likely at Rhodes, a right tackle offered by Carson-Newman, center going most likely going to college for baseball, and the right guard going to a prestigious trade school in Florida. MASE may be better, but highly unlikely they are easily better. I know some of the MASE lineman are also going to play college ball, but I highly doubt either side of the lines will easily beat the other. It will be a good physical football game.

35 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Maybe they don’t have like 4-6 turnovers at least that’s what I was told 

The turnovers was caused because of the physical play by MASE! Shut down 4 and 11 at WR !

Keep number 2 in check until 4 quarter when MASE  started taking starters out the game after a running clock!

I was there !

L C is tough but MASE was physical at the point of attack all night!

53 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

The turnovers was caused because of the physical play by MASE! Shut down 4 and 11 at WR !

Keep number 2 in check until 4 quarter when MASE  started taking starters out the game after a running clock!

I was there !

L C is tough but MASE was physical at the point of attack all night!

Calm down :roflolk: