All the marbles...Anderson County vs Pearl Cohn

Vandychris

58 minutes ago, Chargercats said:

How is the NFHS network for the Championship games?? Any better than the friday night games?

https://tssaasports.com/football/television.cfm

on regular tv across the state

The NFHS coverage was good last year, they use the live tv announcers and stream

Edited by OldandBusted

8 hours ago, Booger said:

that and less penalties..cause Pearl will have plenty...just remember the Booger pickins...

Booger eats crow cassionally...but not often

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Mavs solid all around and have been very disciplined all year. Look for a good fun game. Mavs getting ready to play there kind of ball, serious football ! 

Going to be a tall task for the Mavs.   PC been here before, and this time it’s not against Alcoa.   Maybe PC comes in and takes the lead, but the Mavs have been like nova cane, give it a few minutes and I believe they rally back for the W. 

Congrats to both teams for making it this far.  I wish the best for both teams.  Please take it easy on Mavsinflight.  He’s very excited for his team, this is the 1st time for team making the trip to the championship and he is like a young man in a candy store.

Mavs 38

PC  37

Enjoy it MIF, cause next year Greene will start the new winning streak back over the mavs :thumb::popcorneater:

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Going to be a tall task for the Mavs.   PC been here before, and this time it’s not against Alcoa.   Maybe PC comes in and takes the lead, but the Mavs have been like nova cane, give it a few minutes and I believe they rally back for the W. 

Congrats to both teams for making it this far.  I wish the best for both teams.  Please take it easy on Mavsinflight.  He’s very excited for his team, this is the 1st time for team making the trip to the championship and he is like a young man in a candy store.

Mavs 38

PC  37

Enjoy it MIF, cause next year Greene will start the new winning streak back over the mavs :thumb::popcorneater:

Greenville is cursed. Until they get Ballard to coach they’re not going back to Chattanooga. 

11 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Greenville is cursed. Until they get Ballard to coach they’re not going back to Chattanooga. 

Are you referring to Greenville South Carolina?  No need to answer that, you’ve already inserted your on foot in your own mouth :mrgreen:.  The Greene I was referring to was GreenEville with the extra “E”  and reside in upper NET. You can google it and you will see that they beat those cyclones this year :thumb:Love ya my friend. 

Edited by Romansfive8