RIVERSIDE

GeneralForrest

Just now, Vol3450 said:

LOL what do you know about the Tyner staff?

i am sure they arent terrible. it will coem down to this. if its a close game late who has more cahones and more experience in these tight situations. players AND staff. i for one cannot wait and may the best team win, and those of you who have followed me know i will give credit to either team and fan base and staff if it is deserved. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

that's what u took from this thread. confirms my "the world revolves around us" tyner fan take on the world. 

A magnet school shouldn't even be in this, period. this should be two public schools. despite that, Tyner has found ways to choke and lose games more times than i can count when everyone said they would win. even Forrest came back on em in 16, the last time we played. Tyner is traditionally overhypered and underachieves. End of story. Now take your whining off my Riverside thread. 

Edited by DaveyBoy

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Brag on a team, no one cares. Riverside

Objectively analyze a team, thread blows up and is eventually shut down. Tyner

Haha I was just biding my time. I do appreciate that. Coach Frost got hired in w a lot of skepticism and now everyone is definitely on the Frost train. It’s one thing knowing the X’s and O’s but the biggest thing is the interaction with the kids. They want to come work out and condition at seven in the morning. They want to do anything extra they can for him. Not to mention the person he is off the field and field house. He has installed a different culture here at Riverside. Something I have always wanted. Football has always been a sense of pride here even through all the bad years. Heads are a little higher now

8 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Haha I was just biding my time. I do appreciate that. Coach Frost got hired in w a lot of skepticism and now everyone is definitely on the Frost train. It’s one thing knowing the X’s and O’s but the biggest thing is the interaction with the kids. They want to come work out and condition at seven in the morning. They want to do anything extra they can for him. Not to mention the person he is off the field and field house. He has installed a different culture here at Riverside. Something I have always wanted. Football has always been a sense of pride here even through all the bad years. Heads are a little higher now

coaching matters (Eli Stephenson)

30 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Glad that someone else remembers. There was a whole thread where posters lined up to ridicule Riverside for hiring Frost after his record was not great previously. Sometimes success isn't measured in wins and losses, but in this case, it's appropriate. Some places are harder (or take longer) to win at, but I'm sure Frost would have had success there if he had been given time and support...people think that they "deserve" instant results, but most of the time you only reap what you sow. Tyner is the favorite, but I'm sure Frost will have the Panthers ready... play one snap at a time like the game will be decided on that play, and a lot of folks might just be shocked when the last whistle blows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

but I'm sure Frost will have the Panthers ready... play one snap at a time like the game will be decided on that play, and a lot of folks might just be shocked when the last whistle blows.

this is a good post- as i have said styles make fights. when riverside doesnt lay down and have a 21-0 deficit right away, and they can slow things down and play an ugly methodical game, this might be 15-14 going into the 4th. or 28-26. no one knows. 

when tyner fans, the few that do this, complain about race, they are actually telling on themselves.  they think riverside is gonna be some slow white team that cant hang athletically. i think that take is dead wrong