Watson resigns at Gallatin

mondo44

45 minutes ago, WaveGoodbye said:

Chad Broadrick.  I think he has a really good defensive mind, but his head coaching record hasn’t been too good.  13-28 in 4 years at East Robertson and 1-9 this past year at WH Heritage.  

Records can be deceiving.

Sometimes its about the Jimmys and Joes on your team...any coach can win when they nothing but monsters on the field.

10 minutes ago, BruceColetrain said:

Records can be deceiving.

Sometimes its about the Jimmys and Joes on your team...any coach can win when they nothing but monsters on the field.

Which is why guys like Adam Caine and Derek Rang should be an automatic phone call from the Gallatin administration.   Winning big at multiple schools with no history of producing talent shows how good they really are.   

• Like 1

Yes, Broadrick, thats it!

The talent at Gallatin is much better than at ER and WHH. I also saw that Watson isn't leaving until the end of the school year so hiring in his position maybe difficult for January. What are the assistants doing who are currently on staff? What happens if the new coach wants to bring so many coaches with him but limited teaching positions? 

40 minutes ago, ForeverHoopsFan said:

Yes, Broadrick, thats it!

The talent at Gallatin is much better than at ER and WHH. I also saw that Watson isn't leaving until the end of the school year so hiring in his position maybe difficult for January. What are the assistants doing who are currently on staff? What happens if the new coach wants to bring so many coaches with him but limited teaching positions? 

One assistant has been promoted to interim HC.   The others are just teaching their classes.  If I am not mistaken Watson was hired pretty much the same time of year and he wasn’t on campus either so not sure if that matters much at all.  

2 hours ago, runninblind said:

Interviews start Dec. 12th . Reps from the QB club will be present at the interviews along with Administrator's  from GHS . Been told that over 50 have applied or shown interest . 

I just hope it's the right people from the qb club assisting on the search.  The ones used previously didn't get it right.

Edited by DwayneSherlin

13 minutes ago, DwayneSherlin said:

Someone different than before,  whoever that may be. 

The only role the QB Club had 4 years ago was being asked to submit questions they felt were important to be asked in the interviews.  That was asked of them again this week, and some really good ones have been submitted.  Any further role, if any, is still unknown at this time, although more light might be shed come Monday morning.