East Robertson 2023

Chiefbigfoot

2 hours ago, ergrad1989 said:

Like I said, my Little Johnny could've coached this team to the third round, maybe even the fourth! 

By this comment show’s you know nothing about football. This same ER team came to Meigs last year and they were not very good, a new coach comes in and puts the players in position to be successful and they win the region and have a 10-2 season, and everyone that knows anything about football knew that Tyner was the best team in the East in 2A by a wide margin. ER did not have the talent to beat Tyner unless Tyner had a bad game. 

It’s no different than when Meigs played Peabody in the championship, Peabody was the better team, the only way Meigs was going to win was if Peabody played really bad and Meigs got some lucky break’s. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

By this comment show’s you know nothing about football. This same ER team came to Meigs last year and they were not very good, a new coach comes in and puts the players in position to be successful and they win the region and have a 10-2 season, and everyone that knows anything about football knew that Tyner was the best team in the East in 2A by a wide margin. ER did not have the talent to beat Tyner unless Tyner had a bad game. 

It’s no different than when Meigs played Peabody in the championship, Peabody was the better team, the only way Meigs was going to win was if Peabody played really bad and Meigs got some lucky break’s. 

Well put. He will never understand! Typical fan well I say fan! When things are going good they talk positive. Lose a game , fire everyone. I’m beginning to think this may be a kid! 

18 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Ole Tom has ran out of talent. Seeing their middle school teams the past couple of years I don't think It’ll be soon when they’re back on top.

I was thinking with the rezoning of the Robco schools several years back, I know they got some decent athletes from Springfield, I figured they would emerge back to where they were earlier in the 2000s or at least close, but it just has not happened...

5 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I was thinking with the rezoning of the Robco schools several years back, I know they got some decent athletes from Springfield, I figured they would emerge back to where they were earlier in the 2000s or at least close, but it just has not happened...

Their basketball team has some 6’6” kids and athletic players. For a school that’s known for football I’m shocked they weren’t on the field.

On 11/30/2022 at 4:46 PM, CCLHL08 said:

Well put. He will never understand! Typical fan well I say fan! When things are going good they talk positive. Lose a game , fire everyone. I’m beginning to think this may be a kid! 

Speaking of never understanding, I'll never understand why you are criticizing a fan, whilst being a fake indians fan! It's honestly pathetic on your part. I'M THE REAL CCLHL

9 hours ago, CCLHL89 said:

Speaking of never understanding, I'll never understand why you are criticizing a fan, whilst being a fake indians fan! It's honestly pathetic on your part. I'M THE REAL CCLHL

Lol. You have 4 accounts. Wow that’s awesome. Your mad because I’m criticizing a fan but your criticizing a coach that set a new school record in his first year. Nobody on this thread listens to you or agrees with you. You poor thing just wants attention and can’t get it anywhere else but here on coach T.