Is any Class A team going to challenge McKenzie?

thetruth1

13 minutes ago, maddams said:

Wayne County

1 hour ago, thetruth1 said:

Just looking at the Lady Rebels performance so far it doesn’t seem like there are any class A teams that compare?  It does appear Huntland in Region 5 is off to a really good start so maybe the Lady Hornets will be able to challenge McKenzie

I believe Mckenzie's Davis is down for a while based on other CoachT(ers). She left the game against WV in the 1st half with some type of hand injury. Don't know the specifics, but if she's out long it'll change the dynamics in A.  Mckenzie is still good, but they're great with her on the court. I expect another McKenzie / Wayne County showdown somewhere down the line. 

34 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

I believe Mckenzie's Davis is down for a while based on other CoachT(ers). She left the game against WV in the 1st half with some type of hand injury. Don't know the specifics, but if she's out long it'll change the dynamics in A.  Mckenzie is still good, but they're great with her on the court. I expect another McKenzie / Wayne County showdown somewhere down the line. 

Well without Davis that would change things of course but as long as she’s back before tournaments start then it could work to Mackenzie’s advantage in a way — other players will likely get more experience 

• Like 1

Wayne, Moore co both gave them all they wanted last year. Huntland is capable and houston county in their district is a good basketball team as well. Probably several other teams out there as well but just too early to tell. Gold balls aren't won in December. Which teams will improve the most between now and march? McKenzie is good no doubt, but if they're not hungry then someone will pass them.