Is any Class A team going to challenge McKenzie?

thetruth1

On 12/3/2022 at 9:20 PM, maddams said:

Wayne County has a PG with multiple NAIA offers and a 6’1 sophomore (?) with multiple D1 offers. They can play

I’ve seen WC a couple of times now and the 6’1 sophomore has quite an impact on the game especially on the defensive end.  So I would definitely consider that team a challenger, but I still see McKenzie as clearly the top team when healthy

4 minutes ago, thetruth1 said:

I’ve seen WC a couple of times now and the 6’1 sophomore has quite an impact on the game especially on the defensive end.  So I would definitely consider that team a challenger, but I still see McKenzie as clearly the top team when healthy

Will be interesting for McKenzie. They have lost three and Davis hopefully will be back. Will not be easy for them. Going to be tough.  

Yesterday only dressing out 8 players the Lady Rebels were trailing by 18 late in the third against a 9-1 Clarksville team and managed to come back in the 4th and won the game by 3. The Reynold's sisters both had 28pts each. I hope at least they get Davis back at some point but even if they don't I still think they are a very dangerous team in single A.

4 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea we know they will be tough! We play them on Tuesday, I wish they was at 100 percent, but we definitely isn’t taking them lightly! 

The Reynolds girls are great and are fun to watch. Number 4 for y’all will be a problem for them to guard. It will be another good matchup. I am like you. I wish Davis was back. We play them again down the road. Losing their post really hurt them. Y’all are rolling and really playing well. Y’all will be number 1 when polls come out soon. 

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

The Reynolds girls are great and are fun to watch. Number 4 for y’all will be a problem for them to guard. It will be another good matchup. I am like you. I wish Davis was back. We play them again down the road. Losing their post really hurt them. Y’all are rolling and really playing well. Y’all will be number 1 when polls come out soon. 

Yea I like to watch them go. Them sisters are talented & hustlers on every play! Yea our Sophomore got banged up last night against a tough Kentucky team. They had some great post and they was very physical! We needed that tough game, we only won by 9 points.