West TN Rural Top 10 Season End Ranking

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

On 12/4/2022 at 6:45 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This spring we will do a 2023 preseason thread where everyone can chime in and talk about what their team returns and how spring practices goes. I will use this input from all of you to piece together the first poll for week 1 of next year. 

Let me ask you a question BPM...when do you think you will show us your pole next year? im real sure that Roy will need someones pole to look at since Murphy doesn't show anybody his anymore. Some other people try to make websites and give their synopsis about how big and fast their hole nockers, passers, runners, and pass catchers are but im not falling for their mess since they didn't put in in a book like Murph or Donovan Stewart. i herd that people got real mad at him to because he promised everybody to show them his pole before the season but didnt. if you make a book to put your pole in, would you send Roy one before everybody else gets to see it? Roy likes to be the first one in line to look at somebodys pole, you think im joking, but im not.

18 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Let me ask you a question BPM...when do you think you will show us your pole next year? im real sure that Roy will need someones pole to look at since Murphy doesn't show anybody his anymore. Some other people try to make websites and give their synopsis about how big and fast their hole nockers, passers, runners, and pass catchers are but im not falling for their mess since they didn't put in in a book like Murph or Donovan Stewart. i herd that people got real mad at him to because he promised everybody to show them his pole before the season but didnt. if you make a book to put your pole in, would you send Roy one before everybody else gets to see it? Roy likes to be the first one in line to look at somebodys pole, you think im joking, but im not.

Roy has VIP status. He can see my pole anytime. :)

3 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I think UC and USJ should be swapped. 

Also, I was very surprised at the team that Riverside put together. I guess either them or Munford would be my surprise team of the season. 

If you swapped USJ and Union City you would have UC in front of Huntingdung, a team that beat UC twice.