South Pittsburg Pirates 2023

Southtowner

21 minutes ago, Appvol said:

GEYgC59WUAEIy-8.jpg

Good Pick up for the Scots!  He will learn a lot behind Rollins who is the best QB that has came through Maryville College and two years of eligibility left (That is unless he transfer up out of D3).  Crazy what Rollins has done in his first 2 season throwing for over 5,300 yards and 44 TD passes to go along with 20 TD's on the ground and went 8-2 this year.

43 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Good Pick up for the Scots!  He will learn a lot behind Rollins who is the best QB that has came through Maryville College and two years of eligibility left (That is unless he transfer up out of D3).  Crazy what Rollins has done in his first 2 season throwing for over 5,300 yards and 44 TD passes to go along with 20 TD's on the ground and went 8-2 this year.

Yes. It will be my sons last year playing. We need a RB. If the Samuel kid comes back that is from Alabama at WR the offense will be good. He didn’t play last year. His Freshman year he was really good. The losses 2 was by combined 9 points. 

On 1/20/2024 at 5:18 PM, Indian said:

Lost one of those to NJ? An all-star game post from the other day popped up earlier. 

Hmmmmm doe dee doe doe… this one is a real noggin scratcher.  Can’t figure out why you would go to a school that your former team just beat 62-0 and won a championship. They are a very weak 4a team.  Hmmmmm doe dee doe doe.   That green grass has a big sewer line under it.  You can bet the lawnmower on that. 

44 minutes ago, JIMBOH said:

Hmmmmm doe dee doe doe… this one is a real noggin scratcher.  Can’t figure out why you would go to a school that your former team just beat 62-0 and won a championship. They are a very weak 4a team.  Hmmmmm doe dee doe doe.   That green grass has a big sewer line under it.  You can bet the lawnmower on that. 

He was close to a coach that recently was hired at NJ.  Best of luck to him 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

He was close to a coach that recently was hired at NJ.  Best of luck to him 

Doe dee doe doe.  NJ will at best finish 3-4 in their region.  Hmmmm doe dee doe doe that will result in a first round loss from the playoffs.  You can bet the lawnmower on that. 

5 hours ago, JIMBOH said:

Doe dee doe doe.  NJ will at best finish 3-4 in their region.  Hmmmm doe dee doe doe that will result in a first round loss from the playoffs.  You can bet the lawnmower on that. 

I definitely agree with you.  I'm not sure NJ has anything to offer that is remotely close to SP.   

19 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Chances are very slim that will ever happen. 

Doe dee doe doe….. that sewer line has that grass green but if I tried to mow it with my lawnmower it would get stuck.  You can bet the lawnmower on that.   Doe dee doe doe

Edited by JIMBOH