2A REGION 4 2023

GeneralForrest

3 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Yeah theirs a couple other ones. Big O line. Best team ER will have is when young is a sophomore or junior.

No groves kid in that grade? I’m sure he would like to have someone to throw to his junior senior and senior year. Sorry I’m not up to date with what’s coming up. 

On 1/24/2023 at 5:30 PM, CCLHL89 said:

No because we have Coach Brooks, who is a great guy, but not the guy who will take us to the promise land. 

Basketball team has a great coach and look at them, winning titles. 

Brooks took ER from being the doormat in the region to winning it in just one year lol.... I'm not sure what else you are wanting.. I would love for him to leave ER though so if you can get him out keep on!!!

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

Brooks took ER from being the doormat in the region to winning it in just one year lol.... I'm not sure what else you are wanting.. I would love for him to leave ER though so if you can get him out keep on!!!

He don’t know any better. One of those guys that wants attention he also has 4 different names on here. How does Westmoreland look next year