2A REGION 4 2023

GeneralForrest

49 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

Agreed… I enjoyed watching the Forrest game-speed was on display- as well as many, many…many holes.

Forrest had trouble covering the pass. Jasper returns every athlete from last year and have added a couple that will make it hard on opposing defenses. A lot of youth on last year's team and a new DC this season. 

• Upvote 1

The great Champions of Wartrace are in transit to Alabama—team camp—possibly under the tutelage of Bear Bryant lineage… I was able to confirm that the young men will continue to receive their strength concoctions despite the risk of multiple felonies with that powerful stuff crossing state lines…Of note, just being in the vicinity of my baby mama’s lineman son has my beard coming in more fully and more shiny than ever before…

Cascade dominates the State of Alabama 

Great showing at the marquee event to say the least… Seasoned Head Coach was overheard saying that this was the best team that he’s ever had… Because of the strength solution, cascade won the tug-of-war contest, even without fielding their largest players, possibly gave up 1000 pounds and still pulled the opposition into the pit…

It’s a Senior dominated team with size and strength and just enough speed mixed in—the new Qb was solid at camp, the OC made great calls, and big strong receivers made every catch…Cascade is looking to spread you out and get the ball to a playmaker while still being able to run it down your throat-kid named LoganMorton is built like a tank-expecting him to pull like a mofo and the size/strength of the two 330lbs of Big Joe and LantzofSpades is gonna make new RB DoWell a 1st down machine—I could be wrong but I’m not…

• 3 months later...

Since we're all done for 2023. 

Bump to see how everyone's preseason thoughts panned out. (Ignore pages 2-6 because East Robertson thought they were in this region until June. :roflol:)

A few fun ones.

On 6/13/2023 at 3:33 PM, GeneralForrest said:

Cascade will make the playoffs and lose in the first round.  Thats acceptable there

On 12/12/2022 at 10:11 PM, GeneralForrest said:

Coach Eli has a Golden Horseshoe for at least the next 3-4 seasons. Incredible. Win 2-3 games and go to the playoffs for the next several seasons. A 5 team region with Cannon Co! LOL!

On 12/14/2022 at 6:42 PM, TheTruthPrevails said:

Marion should be way better, but should have been better this year also.  Still Fayettevilles region to lose.

On 1/23/2023 at 10:09 AM, Cam615 said:

Fayetteville and Smith County will face off in the Qtrs for probably the next 3 years if they both stay 2A. 

On 12/16/2022 at 9:43 AM, rlh said:

So you are saying that Forrest is going to be the 4th team every year with Eli?  :roflol:Maybe Jasper will make the playoffs in 2023.

On 3/13/2023 at 3:35 PM, GeneralForrest said:

Won't matter. With the current head coach, in this new region, they are looking at 5-5, 6-4 every season and hoping to be in the 4 spot so they can go on the road and lose 1st round. 

All Forrest has to do is be better than Cannon co to make the playoffs.

A few that didn't age so well. 

On 1/25/2023 at 10:08 AM, DealLawyer said:

Hearing anything about Powell possibly playing elsewhere?

On 1/25/2023 at 12:25 PM, kingofthenorth said:

He is not going anywhere. He and his wife  love Carthage 

On 3/13/2023 at 3:35 PM, GeneralForrest said:

It's an incredible stroke of luck for Coach Eli, and ensures that he will be in CH for at least another 3 seasons.