2A REGION 4 2023

GeneralForrest

12 minutes ago, CCLHL89 said:

I'm serious. You can think what you'd like. I have insider info on this. Whether you like it or not. I would not get on here for no reason. Derek knows what it takes to win and knows that brooks isn't the answer!! 

Wow you’re really struggling in life huh. Man up accept the meeting with the coaches and go explain how to win. You seem to have all the answers. When would you like to do that?

5 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

Wow you’re really struggling in life huh. Man up accept the meeting with the coaches and go explain how to win. You seem to have all the answers. When would you like to do that?

I do every day, but if it makes you happy I will. Just send me a message with the meeting link, cameras mandatory, so they can see the disappointment in my face. 

1 minute ago, CCLHL89 said:

I do every day, but if it makes you happy I will. Just send me a message with the meeting link, cameras mandatory, so they can see the disappointment in my face. 

Any day of the week 2:00 pm. Pretty sure they have workouts at 4th block. Just confirm a date. That’s your link 

14 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Derek was a key reason Brooks was hired…

This cat we’re talking to don’t have a clue. I’m trying to get him set up with the coaches so he can correct them and help them win it all! Lol. I only know one of them. This Homer done went and threw Wix under the bus. I don’t Wix that well but have talked to him before. Don’t seem like he is that type of guy. I also heard the samething he was one of a few people that helped pull this hire together. Hope ole Indian grad can meet the coaches this week for some chalk talk

You East Robertson gentlemen do realize you can argue about who knows who and why they can't or can win a state championship over on the 2A Region 3 thread don't you? We have gotten 3 pages of absolute non-sense from you guys from the same fan base arguing about the East Robertson Indians. I have a better idea just start an East Robertson Thread and go at it for the next 7 months!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, anchordown10 said:

You East Robertson gentlemen do realize you can argue about who knows who and why they can't or can win a state championship over on the 2A Region 3 thread don't you? We have gotten 3 pages of absolute non-sense from you guys from the same fan base arguing about the East Robertson Indians. I have a better idea just start an East Robertson Thread and go at it for the next 7 months!

:roflol:

On 1/29/2023 at 9:45 PM, CCLHL89 said:

Derek and I are pretty close.. We actually talk daily. I already have that access.. 

Sorry I have to step in here. The fact you brought Wix in this is pathetic. Trust me I know him a lot better than you do. He did everything in his power to help hire Brooks. So that in fact in a lie. You’re a bad dude behind a keyboard. I’m with CCLHL08. Man up and meet the coaches. You’re a homer that was either at East before and has left and jealous of the success they had this year or a little boy behind a keyboard. I know there is always that one guy at every small town that’s negative and that’s you. There’s not one person at Crossplains that agrees with you that has working brain cells. So let’s keep Wix and anyone else out of it to try and make you sound better. First year Brooks took them to the third round and set all kind of records then you want to be coach wants to trash the head coach. The pewee program is always looking for coaches maybe you should sign up and go win you a superbowl. Until then grow up or man up and meet and talk to the coaches. They won’t hurt you but would let you sit down and let you put in an offense or defense game plan against a team that was obviously better and had more athletes. Good luck behind your keyboard until you meet keep being a Billy Bad A** behind your screen. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Humpy42 said:

Sorry I have to step in here. The fact you brought Wix in this is pathetic. Trust me I know him a lot better than you do. He did everything in his power to help hire Brooks. So that in fact in a lie. You’re a bad dude behind a keyboard. I’m with CCLHL08. Man up and meet the coaches. You’re a homer that was either at East before and has left and jealous of the success they had this year or a little boy behind a keyboard. I know there is always that one guy at every small town that’s negative and that’s you. There’s not one person at Crossplains that agrees with you that has working brain cells. So let’s keep Wix and anyone else out of it to try and make you sound better. First year Brooks took them to the third round and set all kind of records then you want to be coach wants to trash the head coach. The pewee program is always looking for coaches maybe you should sign up and go win you a superbowl. Until then grow up or man up and meet and talk to the coaches. They won’t hurt you but would let you sit down and let you put in an offense or defense game plan against a team that was obviously better and had more athletes. Good luck behind your keyboard until you meet keep being a Billy Bad A** behind your screen. 

:popcorneater:

9 hours ago, Humpy42 said:

I also know Derek very well. My whole family is East until we die, but CCLHL89 is correct. Everything he is saying is true. 

With Sew Much Love,

Margaret 

59 minutes ago, margaret1989 said:

I also know Derek very well. My whole family is East until we die, but CCLHL89 is correct. Everything he is saying is true. 

With Sew Much Love,

Margaret 

I see what everyone is saying now. You have multiple names! Just man up dude! Trying to make it look like someone else is agreeing with you is sad. You need friends! 

2 hours ago, Humpy42 said:

I see what everyone is saying now. You have multiple names! Just man up dude! Trying to make it look like someone else is agreeing with you is sad. You need friends! 

I don't understand people calling out other people for having multiple names.. Not everyone is a fan of your boy Brooks, but everyone is friends with your boy Derek! Sleep tight!