2A REGION 4 2023

GeneralForrest

Cascade manhandled 1A Wayne County recently--the Senior basketball player who joined football this season hauled in a TD pass on the first play of the game.  Champs starting WR's have great size, good skill, good speed. The defense will be very similar to last season--we lost our head-hunter MLB from last season, but the very capable MLB D.C. returns after missing last season with an injury. Also, this will be year #2 for the DC so there is a chance that the defense will be improved. Lineman LantzPeoples is drawing big time interest & is expected to get an offer from MTSU.  I have Cascade at #2 behind FC at this point...

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Cascade will make the playoffs and lose in the first round.  Thats acceptable there

Lol I thought you would at least wait till week 4 or 5 to ruin his  hopes and dreams! The way this guy posts about Cascade is about as die hard as it gets. They lost their two best players and he was still optimistic. I’m thinking you were once that naive for Forrest Football as I remember some of the posts from long ago. Forrest seems to be trending downwards, I sincerely hope Eli struggles mightily this year and gets canned for you and Salems saneness in the coming years. 

On 6/13/2023 at 3:33 PM, GeneralForrest said:

Cascade will make the playoffs and lose in the first round.  Thats acceptable there

No, my friend…The people of Wartrace have grown restless. The playoffs are no longer enough… Three straight seasons of playoff football—Now we have a senior dominated team that has gone to the playoffs every year of their high school careers. I think this is the class that busts through and claims gold…

On 6/14/2023 at 12:03 AM, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Lol I thought you would at least wait till week 4 or 5 to ruin his  hopes and dreams! The way this guy posts about Cascade is about as die hard as it gets. They lost their two best players and he was still optimistic. I’m thinking you were once that naive for Forrest Football as I remember some of the posts from long ago. Forrest seems to be trending downwards, I sincerely hope Eli struggles mightily this year and gets canned for you and Salems saneness in the coming years. 

The Champions lost their 2 most productive offensive players from 2022 but that was based on opportunity -not ability.  They have replaced the players with no drop-off-and the new playmakers have a higher ceiling…

1 hour ago, cascadehomer said:

The Champions lost their 2 most productive offensive players from 2022 but that was based on opportunity -not ability.  They have replaced the players with no drop-off-and the new playmakers have a higher ceiling…

I sincerely hope you guys do well and stay injury free! Good luck Champions! 

• Thanks 1

And now, this insight, I probably should not even mention, but I’m an open book and believe in transparency, so here goes: The Champions have been pumping their players full of protein, peptides, amino acids, & hgh for months--modeled after a program in Cali that went from worst to first after instituting Operation Sizemore-10k/month—Suddenly, my Freshman looks like a senior. Puberty or this cocktail, I cannot say…

I'm thankful East Rob figured out at some point in the offseason that they were no longer in Region 4. They turned this thread into a dumpster fire for months. 

If these teams were in the same region last season, Fayetteville would've averaged 60 plus points a game and won it going away. Probably Cascade at 2, Cannon and Marion could flip a coin for 3 and 4. Forrest would have finished last. 

This year it should be a more balanced region. FC lost the house and has a tough non region road schedule. A few injuries and the wheels could come off down there. There is still talent but based on middle school success their players in these 4 classes are nowhere near the caliber of the previous 4 classes. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 12:53 PM, Salem said:

There is still talent but based on middle school success their players in these 4 classes are nowhere near the caliber of the previous 4 classes. 

Yep. Kids are like that. Unless some of those FHS kids have an unexpected bloom, I look for the Tigers to be mid level the next few years.