G'Vegas vs Alcoa

Morice49

10 hours ago, Wetsy4Betsy said:

Good if you like fan fiction 

Tell me you didn’t read the article without telling me you didn’t read the article.  It was an interview with Coach Spradlen about QB1 who is Cannon and Baugh being the backup like everyone that is truly around the Greeneville program knows. It wouldn’t be hard for me or noonesfool to pick up the phone and call Coach Spradlen and ask if his interview with 5star preps was a lie if you would like?

I think I’m going to have a t-shirt made for you that says “Greeneville’s Jock Strap holder” before the beginning of the season with how hard you have been riding it this off season for a Betsy fan

Edited by Swipes

16 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Tell me you didn’t read the article without telling me you didn’t read the article.  It was an interview with Coach Spradlen about QB1 who is Cannon and Baugh being the backup like everyone that is truly around the Greeneville program knows. It wouldn’t be hard for me or noonesfool to pick up the phone and call Coach Spradlen and ask if his interview with 5star preps was a lie if you would like?

I think I’m going to have a t-shirt made for you that says “Greeneville’s Jock Strap holder” before the beginning of the season with how hard you have been riding it this off season for a Betsy fan

Will it be an air brushed T shirt From Gatlinburg? 

nothing like the ol’ make the senior stick around by starting him in the spring. Did it many times when i was coaching ball in Alabama. Works everytime. 

43 minutes ago, Wetsy4Betsy said:

Will it be an air brushed T shirt From Gatlinburg? 

nothing like the ol’ make the senior stick around by starting him in the spring. Did it many times when i was coaching ball in Alabama. Works everytime. 

No your not that special to get an airbrushed T-Shirt from Gatlinburg

You’re last comment tells me all I need to know about you and who you were as a coach if you truly would do that. (As a former coach myself thats just wrong of you as a coach and person)

Cannon could have went and started at other places in East, TN since his sophomore year and won out the backup spot his sophomore year against Hall who has started for Jeff County the last two season after transferring being 3rd string at Greeneville, Cannon isn’t going anywhere because that’s not the kid he is.  Give me the 6” 190lb Senior with Varsity experience who can throw and run the ball over the 5”10 150lb Sophomore with no Varsity experience. (It’s not a knock on Baugh either he will get his in time but there is a huge difference between JV games and Varsity and having to run the ball in Greeneville’s offense at 150lbs).

Also what Size do you wear and I’ll make sure your shirt fits?

Edited by Swipes

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

You’re last comment tells me all I need to know about you and who you were as a coach if you truly would do that. (As a former coach myself thats just wrong of you as a coach and person)

Cannon could have went and started at other places in East, TN since his sophomore year and won out the backup spot his sophomore year against Hall who has started for Jeff County the last two season after transferring being 3rd string at Greeneville, Cannon isn’t going anywhere because that’s not the kid he is.  Give me the 6” 190lb Senior with Varsity experience who can throw and run the ball over the 5”10 150lb Sophomore with no Varsity experience. (It’s not a knock on Baugh either he will get his in time but there is a huge difference between JV games and Varsity and having to run the ball in Greeneville’s offense at 150lbs).

Medium please. 

buddy Baugh is like 6’3 lol. Thank you for telling me all i needed to know. 

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Swipes, the Devils are set! Big year for Cannon with Baugh having time to physically grow and develop. Then Baugh for 2 years. I like the Devils chances for awhile.

• Upvote 1