LA coach Kevin Mawae

theawesomebro

10 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Booger, I’ve got a daughter living in your city now.  I’ll have to meet you for dinner on one of my visits. She had to evacuate yesterday evening because of a chemical spill. So, pretty eventful so far!

that riverfront area is hapnin place.....not sure how that 18 wheeler managed to lay on its side at a stop light in a 35 mph zone....skill Booger guessin.....events BT28's daughter can count on in the scenic city frequently if not daily is HazMAt spills and the worthless poppin caps into each other.....chow with BT28 sounds good....

.....Booger dont do buffets and lazy suzzies

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 9:34 AM, JRB said:

Please be kind when visiting the Catholic school on the north side of town :)

The Diocese of Nashville has allowed the Catholic high schools in the Nashville area to become the joke of the TSSAA D2AAA athletics.  At one time Father Ryan was competitive in most every sport but other than a few minor sports they are atrocious and JP2 or Pope Prep (why the name change?) is not great at any sport.  IMO, when tuition cost at both schools is close to 20K per year you are going to lose the traditional large Catholic families due to economics.  

On 10/7/2023 at 5:02 AM, theawesomebro said:

it might be wise to involve the parents and kids.   if they don't, there wont be anyone left to coach.

Ab, that's never a good idea to involve parents or kids in the process. I know that's what the parents would like, but it doesn't work when hiring a coach. Just take a look at Sweetwater and what happened there because the parents got involved. I know it wasn't in the hiring process, but that's what happens when you get parents involved in those types of decisions. 

16 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Ab, that's never a good idea to involve parents or kids in the process. I know that's what the parents would like, but it doesn't work when hiring a coach. Just take a look at Sweetwater and what happened there because the parents got involved. I know it wasn't in the hiring process, but that's what happens when you get parents involved in those types of decisions. 

understood.  ill retract that statement!  : )

4 hours ago, cbg said:

The Diocese of Nashville has allowed the Catholic high schools in the Nashville area to become the joke of the TSSAA D2AAA athletics.  At one time Father Ryan was competitive in most every sport but other than a few minor sports they are atrocious and JP2 or Pope Prep (why the name change?) is not great at any sport.  IMO, when tuition cost at both schools is close to 20K per year you are going to lose the traditional large Catholic families due to economics.  

it aint just them Nashville catholics .....and it just in that Blueblood Division....

20K....that Music City Bishop must be thinkin he gotta better product than the ones in the west and east

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

26 minutes ago, Booger said:

it aint just them Nashville catholics .....and it just in that Blueblood Division....

20K....that Music City Bishop must be thinkin he gotta better product than the ones in the west and east

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Well Boog, the Nashville Diocese does need to pay for all the Titans commercials that the Bishop does.

@cbg Pope rebranded itself when the school  opened the middle school as they felt JP2 High School was no longer appropriate.  The new headmaster thinks "Pope Prep" is not Catholic enough <sigh>.

23 minutes ago, JRB said:

Well Boog, the Nashville Diocese does need to pay for all the Titans commercials that the Bishop does.

@cbg Pope rebranded itself when the school  opened the middle school as they felt JP2 High School was no longer appropriate.  The new headmaster thinks "Pope Prep" is not Catholic enough <sigh>.

Good, better, best.. it is very catchy I have to say. 

1 hour ago, Booger said:

booger estimatin that Catholic North gets throttled by them Church O Christers visitors from Nashville....if not their a meetin after mass saturday tween Sompracs and new pope to figure that mess out

if Booger Pickin is wrong....then LA begs for D2-AA again

Booger just sayin :twisted:

They will go back after next year. Book it.