Mairvul '23 mostest inneggspearenced teem evur

STARSNBARS

On 2/20/2023 at 9:38 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Your probably right just trying to throw some humor towards things. Going to be honest a lot of fans are sacred our head coach may eventually change careers. others have worried he may be loading his plate to full to be head coach at a program like Maryville. Everyone will be looking for excuses if the program keeps sliding and with such a loss of starting players and another year of uncertainty at the QB position. I've known our head coach since he was a kid and he is a very smart young man and not only that I do know his mom and dad very well also think they did a great job raising a great kid. Derek's business is none of my business but I do know what ever he choses in life he will do it well. I've always worried that the bar was raised so high that any drop in the win collum would start the rumor wagon rolling. I am going to say this first and for all that a lack in good athletes all the sudden really hurt the team last year. You have to have good athletes at all four defensive back positions if your planning on playing a team like Oakland or they'll just run right past you as most have seen the last couple of losses. You can fake it only so long and the truth shows it ugly head against the Patriots. I'll also be completly honest here, I thing GQ may have possibly left over something that may have happened plus he may have figured the pipeline was drying up turning out 30 man football teams at the junior high versus the times when most of those teams had 60 or more kids in the past. We have pretty much the same coaching staff as before when GQ was here and I can say this for a fact that there was a missing element in last years team and that was the lack of skilled athletes as in the past.

Dropping from 60+ player at the junior high to 30 is an internal problem that shiuld have been dealt with long ago.  We all know what it is 

10 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Dropping from 60+ player at the junior high to 30 is an internal problem that shiuld have been dealt with long ago.  We all know what it is 

Isn't it funny how outsiders get on here and say their taught the same plays as the high school from the pee wees on. Their all different systems but the key thing they learn at each stage is displine. When the the junior high was having teams with 30 players a lot of that had to do with Mr.and Mrs. Puss Puss was afraid of head injuries so they wouldn't allow their kid to play. I know exactly the other reason your mentioning and yes they aren't singing from the same songbook the high school team sings from and should be on the same page.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Isn't it funny how outsiders get on here and say their taught the same plays as the high school from the pee wees on. Their all different systems but the key thing they learn at each stage is displine. When the the junior high was having teams with 30 players a lot of that had to do with Mr.and Mrs. Puss Puss was afraid of head injuries so they wouldn't allow their kid to play. I know exactly the other reason your mentioning and yes they aren't singing from the same songbook the high school team sings from and should be on the same page.

Speaking about outsiders getting on threads and speaking their opinion. Get yourself a mirror.