Mairvul '23 mostest inneggspearenced teem evur

STARSNBARS

On 3/16/2023 at 8:35 PM, strongx said:

Alco has been putting in the work to get some gooder players. The silver and purple have taken it to the next level. Hopefully the Lil fellers keep it close over the next two yrs when there will be more room for tuition “students” again. 

Have to love the way Alcoa has attacked free agency this year. First the kid From IMG to help secure a basketball title. 

Now they are adding Nico’s brother at QB and that kid from Carter? Props to the GM. heckuva job to stay under the Cap too 

1 hour ago, GatorTDMaker said:

Have to love the way Alcoa has attacked free agency this year. First the kid From IMG to help secure a basketball title. 

Now they are adding Nico’s brother at QB and that kid from Carter? Props to the GM. heckuva job to stay under the Cap too 

Alcoa's number one export is aluminum, Alcoa's number 1 import is High School Football Players. I say just go on ahead and schedule Oakland and get it over with. Who ever drew up this plan to put Alcoa in the catbird's seat like they have deserves some well known recognition for sure. Congrats on that basketball state championship also, very happy for those kids for pulling that off.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Alcoa's number one export is aluminum, Alcoa's number 1 import is High School Football Players. I say just go on ahead and schedule Oakland and get it over with. Who ever drew up this plan to put Alcoa in the catbird's seat like they have deserves some well known recognition for sure. Congrats on that basketball state championship also, very happy for those kids for pulling that off.

A lot of work going on in Tornado Land. Arconic....nor The Aluminum Company of America have anything to do with it.

Top players wanting to play with other top players have a lot to do with it. It starts with top level 7 on 7 teams....If you do not have one, you maybe losing talent to programs that do..........and to play for Randall Cobb does not hurt! 

The next piece will be Schools that initiate a legal TSSAA NIL program. Hopefully Alcoa decides to take advantage of that too...

8 hours ago, GatorTDMaker said:

Got to move from California first. Something that has not happened. Plus, Webb now has a former UT coach at the helm. They would be my bet to land Madden "If" the family does move to TN.............

10 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Got to move from California first. Something that has not happened. Plus, Webb now has a former UT coach at the helm. They would be my bet to land Madden "If" the family does move to TN.............

I figured Catholic because of all the UT connections there. The Judge and all the rest of the country club.

19 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

A lot of work going on in Tornado Land. Arconic....nor The Aluminum Company of America have anything to do with it.

Top players wanting to play with other top players have a lot to do with it. It starts with top level 7 on 7 teams....If you do not have one, you maybe losing talent to programs that do..........and to play for Randall Cobb does not hurt! 

The next piece will be Schools that initiate a legal TSSAA NIL program. Hopefully Alcoa decides to take advantage of that too...

That 7 on 7 is definitely is one of the big key's while some of the people at Maryville are wearing blinders and not paying attention. Nero fiddled while Rome burned or in this situation Maryville is the one on fire.

12 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Schools can't initiate a legal NIL Program.

Edited by ILB1999WHS
too mean

12 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

They won’t be at catholic. Mother Mary and Tagaloa don’t jive well.