2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

1 minute ago, BBRaider said:

LC offense put up 26 pts in 1st 2 games combined! Dawson avg’s 4tds a game, sorry 

LC doesn’t have the team to score points and win games this year. You are basically comparing Dawson to Synder of 2019 and if so history repeats and the QB doesn’t get it. Mullins is all LC has for scoring, so no they won’t win a lot of games this year. 1337 yards, 17TDs and over a dozen 2pt conversions. He is a one man show and the opposing teams knows it and still can’t stop him. Sounds to me like Dawson has some receivers that can catch a ball so your team has the weapons to score. History usually repeats itself but I forgot, y’all aren’t in west Tennessee 

3 minutes ago, WhiteLighting said:

LC doesn’t have the team to score points and win games this year. You are basically comparing Dawson to Synder of 2019 and if so history repeats and the QB doesn’t get it. Mullins is all LC has for scoring, so no they won’t win a lot of games this year. 1337 yards, 17TDs and over a dozen 2pt conversions. He is a one man show and the opposing teams knows it and still can’t stop him. Sounds to me like Dawson has some receivers that can catch a ball so your team has the weapons to score. History usually repeats itself but I forgot, y’all aren’t in west Tennessee 

So you have a one man band so he should win it.  Makes perfect sense.  Not sure Dawson's stats from last night but I know he will be over 1600 yds all purpose and 19 or 20 touchdowns.  And 5-0!  And as far as coverage I'm not sure what you're talking about but I haven't seen ESPN or anyone in our small little one red-light town this year. What coverage do we get that yall don't?

5 minutes ago, MCMAN99 said:

So you have a one man band so he should win it.  Makes perfect sense.  Not sure Dawson's stats from last night but I know he will be over 1600 yds all purpose and 19 or 20 touchdowns.  And 5-0!  And as far as coverage I'm not sure what you're talking about but I haven't seen ESPN or anyone in our small little one red-light town this year. What coverage do we get that yall don't?

LC tried to get a winner with a state championship team so might so well try it with a one man band this time haha. More voters for the finalist is from middle to east side of the state. We are in the far north west corner of the state and don’t have any coverage at all. The closest bigger city is Dyersburg or Union City and they will never help out a small one stop light town like LC.

Dawson probably does deserve the title but I had to make things interesting in the thread. Hopefully Mullins can at least be a finalist and help him get a college scholarship. The young man needs all the help he can get to maybe get away from this county.

13 minutes ago, BossDog said:

If Ben runs for 2000 yards this year, leads the state in touchdowns and in sacks, how would you not give it to him? When is the last time somebody ran for 2000 yards not counting the playoffs? 

if he runs for 2000, leads the state in touchdowns, and sacks at the end of the season then he puts up a good chance to win it. you have to remember with rewards like this qbs win it a lot

16 minutes ago, BossDog said:

If Ben runs for 2000 yards this year, leads the state in touchdowns and in sacks, how would you not give it to him? When is the last time somebody ran for 2000 yards not counting the playoffs? 

Pretty sure Dowell from White county had 3201 yards last year on 299 carries with 40 TDs and didn’t win it so good luck. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1