2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

29 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

If the Mullins kid from Lake County isn't the front runner for Mr.football then they need to get rid of the award. The kid from Moore County is good but Mullins is putting up huge numbers against everyone.

I wholeheartedly agree! He had more rushing yards and touchdowns against us (Dyersburg), than almost every team put together that we have played so far. He is a special talent and a very tough kid!

2 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Go watch a game this kid has played in and you won't be laughing he has single handed kept Lake County in several games. And he turns around and plays defense.

How many Tackles, Sacks, Forced Fumbles, INTS and def td’s does he have 

how many Kick return yds and Punt return yds & TD’s he have 

because well Dawson has those also 

47 minutes ago, BigCornbread said:

Moore County kid will win it hands down patna. 

3 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Go watch a game this kid has played in and you won't be laughing he has single handed kept Lake County in several games. And he turns around and plays defense.

3 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Exactly lol Moore county has never even won a state championship lol they definitely don't want to compare their football history to lake county's I promise you that. 

22 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

Exactly lol Moore county has never even won a state championship lol they definitely don't want to compare their football history to lake county's I promise you that. 

I’m not a Moore county guy patna and trust me you don’t want to compare tradition wit da school I support becuase You’ll tuck your tail and walk away. 

also, remind me what past state championships and program tradition have to do wid a personal seasonal award? 

Edited by BigCornbread