2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

I guarantee every team that has a candidate will pad the stats and overplay their player that’s up for the award but I hope they don’t injure their kids trying to keep up with Calvin Mullins.Everyone saying Calvin is a one man show but I guarantee if any kid runs as many times as he has would be on the sidelines with a injury and this kid built and trained himself for this moment.Riding a bike 8 miles everyday and I heard he was running 8 miles everyday to make it to work and then perform the way he has, without a doubt he should be MR. FOOTBALL hands down and to lead the nation in rushing is unheard of.Ya’ll surrounding schools pray to get a kid of that caliber so quit hating because that Gold MR. FOOTBALL TROPHY coming out WEST for the first time in a long time.

I don't know about everyone else,  but I usually consider our State  West and East with the way the brackets fall,  football speaking.

West Bracket.    East Bracket.

West side.    East side.   

I think the award will stay West,  just as it has the last 2 years. 

How far West?  

Probably what some would consider Middle TN.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I don't know about everyone else,  but I usually consider our State  West and East with the way the brackets fall,  football speaking.

West Bracket.    East Bracket.

West side.    East side.   

I think the award will stay West,  just as it has the last 2 years. 

How far West?  

Probably what some would consider Middle TN.

I agree!!! Lol

I guess we agreeing that award is not really given to the player that deserves it, but to the player that is from a certain part of Tennessee and then when one of the kids from that certain part wins, we all think it was well deserved.Prime example, Tanner Snyder and the ‘19 Falcons beat up on every class in the state and won state and his stats smoked the entire state and he still didn’t win so ya’ll can stop with these bias opinions knowing they are bias lies LMFAO!!!!!

• Upvote 1

You can down LC all ya’ll want but we are not used to losing and this season is no different and people trying to keep quiet that we got snubbed at Dresden right before halftime and this is supposed to be a down year so that alone tells anyone that a lot of these programs don’t stand a chance with a decent LC team and ask that 2020 Dresden team what happened to them when we was supposed to been down.They got talons stuck in they lioness rear ends and scampered back to Dresden so just bc they #1 in State doesn’t mean it’s over bc UC clearly had them done and they ran the same play all night so I haven’t seen any team that is guaranteed to win nothing in Single A not just yet!!!!!

Edited by FALCONFLYER
Mispronunciation

6 minutes ago, FALCONFLYER said:

I guess we agreeing that award is not really given to the player that deserves it, but to the player that is from a certain part of Tennessee and then when one of the kids from that certain part wins, we all think it was well deserved.Prime example, Tanner Snyder and the ‘19 Falcons beat up on every class in the state and won state and his stats smoked the entire state and he still didn’t win so ya’ll can stop with these bias opinions knowing they are bias lies LMFAO!!!!!

Just wait until Willis’s dad gets on here and says he broke his leg in the championship game, like it made a difference. Tanner had 450+ yards of offense that game and I guarantee Willis didn’t want to step in-front of him. The East side of the state saw the true Mr. Football  that day and Tanner ran it right down their throat. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WhiteLighting said:

Just wait until Willis’s dad gets on here and says he broke his leg in the championship game, like it made a difference. Tanner had 450+ yards of offense that game and I guarantee Willis didn’t want to step in-front of him. The East side of the state saw the true Mr. Football  that day and Tanner ran it right down their throat. 

I was there I know and without a doubt he was MR. FOOTBALL that year and the lack of exposure brought little to none D1 scholarships but if the exposure was as high as it is out East then we wouldn’t be having the same conversation!!!!

• Upvote 1