Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest in 4AAAA

Blaze45

I just rewatched the CKVL cs Blackman game.  Did they give #1 on Blackman a Technical for taking her undershirt off while on the bench?  She wasn’t in the game and the official on the other side of court called it so there is no way it could be words.  If so what rule is that?  If not what was the official reason?

8 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

I know Bearden is currently unbeaten, but they honestly don’t look that good.

Bearden girls team lost two key guard contributors to torn ACL injuries in the last month and half. One was a starting junior guard in the first quarter of the sub state game. Those two injuries definitely hurt them from a depth perspective. Was a great game though and proud of the way the lady bulldogs fought back from down 16. All credit to Bradley central on pulling it out at the end. I do believe though that it was a horribly officiated game in general. The referees took the game away from the key players on both teams sadly. Let’s the players play and whatever the end result is what it is!!!!

Edited by Utvolfan469
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 5:50 PM, LadyCavsFan said:

Oakland?  :)    Its BC vs Stewarts Creek and Blackman vs Cleveland.    I don't think that the SC vs BC score will be very close.   Probably around 20 pts @ BC. 

Blackman could face a tougher matchup with Cleveland.  But I would say it will be Blackman by 10-15.

Well said. Very close. Bradley bearden in 1dt round is definitely the best 2 teams on state. The gane play showed it also. Our (bearettes) size was the difference

3 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Had brsdley hit 3s probably

They couldn’t make a 3 the first half!  Made some in the 3rd and pulled away.  Fouls ended up changing the game.  The game really changed when Sloan fouled out.  She had done a great job on Hodge and forced her into so many horrible shots.   And I will say that Hodge was the reason Bearden was down 19 or whatever it was.  And Hodge was the reason they tied the game,