Gallatin Green Wave- Stroup era set to begin

GWAVE1

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Well easier said than done. I can’t remember the last time Gallatin had a capable quarterback. The kid last year was not that. So please don’t argue that with me, I’ll never agree. 

With that being said if the new coach can develop a solid QB, Gallatin can easily take their game to the next level. That’s a big IF though.

I think Stroup's son is going to be the QB, so that will be settled.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Well easier said than done. I can’t remember the last time Gallatin had a capable quarterback. The kid last year was not that. So please don’t argue that with me, I’ll never agree. 

With that being said if the new coach can develop a solid QB, Gallatin can easily take their game to the next level. That’s a big IF though.

Not here for an argument, just excited to see a Sumner County team open up the offense and air out. 

6 hours ago, kappy said:

Not here for an argument, just excited to see a Sumner County team open up the offense and air out. 

Oh I agree, Mount Juliet has what will soon be a power 5 QB recruit who is a junior… problem is that we don’t have many athletes to throw in the WR role. If Gallatin can figure out the Qb position, they’ll have no problem finding wideouts.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 12:19 AM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Oh I agree, Mount Juliet has what will soon be a power 5 QB recruit who is a junior… problem is that we don’t have many athletes to throw in the WR role. If Gallatin can figure out the Qb position, they’ll have no problem finding wideouts.

As many students as MJ has it’s difficult for me to believe that they can’t find several kids to play WR that can run and catch the ball.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, cbg said:

As many students as MJ has it’s difficult for me to believe that they can’t find several kids to play WR that can run and catch the ball.

I can count maybe 4-5 good Wrs since the early 2000’s. That includes an era when a future NFL QB was tossing the pigskin around for MJ… the lack of fruition at skill positions brings a few opinions to mind, but I’ll let you take a guess at that.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

On 4/10/2023 at 7:03 AM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I can count maybe 4-5 good Wrs since the early 2000’s. That includes an era when a future NFL QB was tossing the pigskin around for MJ… the lack of fruition at skill positions brings a few opinions to mind, but I’ll let you take a guess at that.

In that case why did Green hills skills have elite skills that fast?