Middleton 27-1 vs East Robertson 25-7 in the first round

Icy

1 hour ago, MCbobcats said:

Groves is a great athlete and maybe more athletic than Robinson but he is not the basketball player Robinson is.  If ER has any since they take Groves in put him in the post against the two 5'8 kids that guarded him the whole game   Too much one on one from Groves.

Robinson understands the game and plays it with a high basketball IQ, something alot of kids dont have these days.

I would take Robinson over Groves to start a basketball team every day of the week

Thx

4 hours ago, MCbobcats said:

Groves is a great athlete and maybe more athletic than Robinson but he is not the basketball player Robinson is.  If ER has any since they take Groves in put him in the post against the two 5'8 kids that guarded him the whole game   Too much one on one from Groves.

Robinson understands the game and plays it with a high basketball IQ, something alot of kids dont have these days.

I would take Robinson over Groves to start a basketball team every day of the week

Never said he wasn’t better than Elijah Groves. He is. He is not better than TAYLOR GROVES is what I said. Middleton must be down in the English department.

27 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Never said he wasn’t better than Elijah Groves. He is. He is not better than TAYLOR GROVES is what I said. Middleton must be down in the English department.

The one that graduated last year?  Mine and your opinion is just that. They didn’t play against each other 

Appears you just like being rude   I’ll take my English over your attitude 

Oh and Middleton play’s tomorrow and as I’ve read last year is over

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MCbobcats said:

The one that graduated last year?  Mine and your opinion is just that. They didn’t play against each other 

Appears you just like being rude   I’ll take my English over your attitude 

Oh and Middleton play’s tomorrow and as I’ve read last year is over

Yes the one that graduated last year, if you had any capabilities of reading you would know that. 

24 minutes ago, ergrad1989 said:

Chief Big Foot does not represent all of us in Robertson County. It makes me ashamed to live here. If we only had a good basketball coach, we would have beaten mittletown. 

LMAO y’all don’t have the players to beat Middleton…only one shooter from outside!!! 

9 hours ago, ergrad1989 said:

Chief Big Foot does not represent all of us in Robertson County. It makes me ashamed to live here. If we only had a good basketball coach, we would have beaten mittletown. 

IF  you do live In Crossplains and want to get out I know some moving people I would be more than welcome to help you move

1 hour ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

East Robertson plays their worst game of the season and looses by 10 and Middleton thinks ER couldn’t beat them. Hilarious. Out of the last 3 state tournament teams ER has had this years was the worst one and still competed till the buzzer, and this is one of the best Middleton teams of all time? Hysterical

Serious question from someone who hasn’t posted in here and doesn’t have a dog in this fight. Do you think ER playing their worst game of the season had anything to do will Middleton being so good??

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Serious question from someone who hasn’t posted in here and doesn’t have a dog in this fight. Do you think ER playing their worst game of the season had anything to do will Middleton being so good??

BPM....that's why I like you. You point out "basic" facts with unbiased observations with basic correlation. Sort of like democrats and war/inflation/gas prices....and then trying to justify why we have war/inflation/and high gas prices. 

• Upvote 1