York vs. Westview predictions

Madddog2020

22 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

High school refs have always been terrible and I’ve seen some of the worst calls made in state tournament games. It’s hard to ref basketball but they make really bad calls in situations that they shouldn’t 

I would not want to be a ref that's for sure and respect those that do most of the time. 

Not a fan of either school here. I was just at the game waiting for my team to play. The call at the end was horrendously awful. BAD BAD BAD! I was standing 30 ft from the play and it was ALL BALL! Westview should count their lucky stars tonight! It is the game though... Not going to knock on the refs because it is a very hard job to do... Ref simply got it wrong with this call and I think it cost York the game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crow6424 said:

High school refs have always been terrible and I’ve seen some of the worst calls made in state tournament games. It’s hard to ref basketball but they make really bad calls in situations that they shouldn’t 

Only if you lose they are terrible! You win, it’s stop crying about the calls! Refs are at a lose lose situation 

5 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Only if you lose they are terrible! You win, it’s stop crying about the calls! Refs are at a lose lose situation 

I disagree if the refsare bad they are bad win or lose.  I've said before the refs helped us win with calls I thought they got wrong.  I agree it's part of the game.  I hate to that in the state tournament it happens so often.  Win or lose your either happy they are bad or your upset they are.  

6 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

In a lot of cases, you can say that and be correct. In this case where there is photograph and video of the call that most have seen not so much. Not from either area but support York in this case. Call should have been a jump ball. Not sure who would have had the possession after the call.