York vs. Westview predictions

Madddog2020

2 hours ago, UTRok said:

In a lot of cases, you can say that and be correct. In this case where there is photograph and video of the call that most have seen not so much. Not from either area but support York in this case. Call should have been a jump ball. Not sure who would have had the possession after the call.

I dont agree with that either. I rewatched that York play, it was all ball! The ref anticipated that foul & blow the darn game 

Edited by HawkGuy06

2 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

What you can’t see at this angle is that yes she got all ball but her forearm also hit her right on the top of the head. If I knew how to comment a picture, then I would post another angle that shows that

The other picture is on Facebook from underneath the goal and captures them from the totally opposite side (the front). I don't usually blame the refs or expect them to be perfect, and I do see the girl's hand on top of the ball from this angle, but the other also shows the elbow clearly on Jada's head (not intentionally there, but it's clear). It still is a good pic from both angles and supports each other's debate. It was a good game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

What you can’t see at this angle is that yes she got all ball but her forearm also hit her right on the top of the head. If I knew how to comment a picture, then I would post another angle that shows that

The foul was called. The best team won at the end of the day.

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Another terrible pick by the 20 year CoachT veteran & former coach. Westview is the real deal! West Tn to the front 

Yeah, I definitely picked incorrectly. I wouldn’t say it was a terrible pick. Game could’ve went either way, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Westview has been the real deal for a very long time. They are not a newcomer to the scene obviously. How many state championships does southside have for the girls program?

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

Yeah, I definitely picked incorrectly. I wouldn’t say it was a terrible pick. Game could’ve went either way, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Westview has been the real deal for a very long time. They are not a newcomer to the scene obviously. How many state championships does southside have for the girls program?

Lol you are a funny guy! Let me get back with you after Saturday 

37 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Bartlett has played two of the worst teams in the tournament to get to the finals basically a cakewalk. They will be polishing that silver ball without breaking a sweat for it.

I’ll admit you are dedicated to your cause.  If you just continue to make predictions like this you will eventually get one right!!! 

• Like 1