2023 2A Predictions

Chiefbigfoot

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Hampton is gonna Be HUGE, some are young but by the end of the season, they should know their jobs. They have the POTENTIAL for a good run.

Translation For those that don’t speak Pujonese:

they have potential to be better than they’ve been in a while :popcorneater:

2 hours ago, crow said:

Translation For those that don’t speak Pujonese:

they have potential to be better than they’ve been in a while :popcorneater:

Yep and at this point, its just potential, Could be the biggest line in their history, young but huge. 

2 hours ago, crow said:

My honest assessment, I see them (Hampton) being a big factor in the East. To early to say title game yet but I’m betting everyone knows they’re still around in late November. 

East got a lot tougher with the addition of Smith and Fayetteville. Eagleville is a wild card.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

East got a lot tougher with the addition of Smith and Fayetteville. Eagleville is a wild card.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Eagleton.

On 4/3/2023 at 8:45 AM, Doc931 said:

Think City takes a step back they lose a lot of talent and size. They still dominate their region just cause there nobody capable of matching their speed in it but not sure how they will stack up with ER.

Not sure they dominate their region.  They might though.  I say smithis the team to beat in east.

6 hours ago, pujo said:

6a Westridge for Hampton, Should be a good test.

ER has 6A Rossview I believe. Don’t know what it will look like with all of ER qbs still baseball and a couple other starters in baseball too. Will be interesting. I’m sure rossview has some dudes in baseball also