Region 6-1A 2023

3 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Another thing about the Lake County schedule. LC would not have to play Haywood County,Crockett County,Ripley and Dyersburg if the schoola the size of LC would play. Here's looking at you West Carroll,South Fulton,Bruceton, Gleason. Those schools will only play when in the region with the falcons.. I know they all where contacted and they all said no. I wonder why? 

They all said no because they knew they would get beat! The only reason Gleason is playing us this year is because they had no choice due to the region alignment.

29 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

How much money did we receive idiot? Lol

Oh no the mad falcon fan has to call me names because he knows I'm right. Such a juvenile response but you can't really expect a lake county fan to bring intelligence to a conversation 

Edited by ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood

On 5/21/2023 at 4:36 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I mean it is funny because he was the 3rd best passing QB on the field. Including behind our 14 yr old backup freshman who was playing. I'm not sure how you think he can be among the best when Krochet from Gleason is miles ahead of him. Must be your son or something 

Qb is more than passing.Can beat you with his legs also

On 5/21/2023 at 10:13 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Yes because losing to Union City by almost 50 helped y'all out so much. You guys were basically UT Martin vs Georgia this year. Just in it because you know they'd bring a big crowd to Tiptonville. Didn't care how many kids got hurt, ya needed the money. 

I think I remember LC scoring about 60 against UC a few years ago and beat West Carroll pretty good the second time after the first game officials called everything back in a game at West Carroll.

On 5/21/2023 at 10:15 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

1 playoff win and getting the clock ran on you is is a freight train I tell ya what. Called it last year. Obvious drop off in store for LC and last year was just the start. 

Obvious drop?Man .You must be smoking something.Lots of talent coming up.

On 5/22/2023 at 4:32 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Oh no the mad falcon fan has to call me names because he knows I'm right. Such a juvenile response but you can't really expect a lake county fan to bring intelligence to a conversation 

This guy usually has good insight but his delivery is often terrible.  You calling someone juvenile is hilarious based upon many of your responses to "LC fans".  In LC we don't make tee shirts, have parades, and celebrate just making the playoffs.  I will say that I'd enjoy meeting you someday!

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2023 at 2:07 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I'm sure that's what it is. It's obvious what y'all's game is. You try to play the bigger schools for money, no other reason. If you wanted a more even game believe it or not there's other states besides Tennessee that play football. Y'all are right there by Missouri Kentucky and Arkansas. They don't have any 1A or 2A teams? And it seems like they'd be much closer than West Carroll or Bruceton etc. Keep making the excuses though. As long as those big teams bring their big crowds that's all you're worried about and a child could see it.

You apparently do not have a clue about Lake County football scheduling. LC has reached out to several schools in Kentucky and Missouri. LC would much rather play schools their size. Not many schools LC size will schedule. I know for a fact LC reached out to West Carroll to play for the next two years and was told no. The previous 2 years LC tried to play So. Fulton and Gleason and was told no. How much money do you think LC playing Haywood the last 2 years? The answer not very much. LC does not make a lot of money playing bigger schools. Actually make more playing other 1A schools because for some reason small town football draws more. You keep saying that LC is in decline. LC might go through a couple down years. Who knows. LC has alot of talent in the younger grades and if they are down it will not be for long. LC will be solid this season. 

On 5/25/2023 at 8:06 AM, TipToe421 said:

This guy usually has good insight but his delivery is often terrible.  You calling someone juvenile is hilarious based upon many of your responses to "LC fans".  In LC we don't make tee shirts, have parades, and celebrate just making the playoffs.  I will say that I'd enjoy meeting you someday!

Ok? What parade did we have for making the playoffs again? Gotta love when the LC collective tries to gang up on me it almost makes it a fair match. :lol:

On 5/26/2023 at 10:05 AM, lakecounty1968 said:

You apparently do not have a clue about Lake County football scheduling. LC has reached out to several schools in Kentucky and Missouri. LC would much rather play schools their size. Not many schools LC size will schedule. I know for a fact LC reached out to West Carroll to play for the next two years and was told no. The previous 2 years LC tried to play So. Fulton and Gleason and was told no. How much money do you think LC playing Haywood the last 2 years? The answer not very much. LC does not make a lot of money playing bigger schools. Actually make more playing other 1A schools because for some reason small town football draws more. You keep saying that LC is in decline. LC might go through a couple down years. Who knows. LC has alot of talent in the younger grades and if they are down it will not be for long. LC will be solid this season. 

Cool! You have your opinion. I have mine. Difference being I don't whine about yours

On 5/28/2023 at 11:18 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Cool! You have your opinion. I have mine. Difference being I don't whine about yours

I don't whine about yours. I am glad that we can have an debate on here. You usually provide some good content. Not all LC fans are the same just like I'm sure not all West Carroll fans are the same.

On 6/3/2023 at 1:26 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

I don't whine about yours. I am glad that we can have an debate on here. You usually provide some good content. Not all LC fans are the same just like I'm sure not all West Carroll fans are the same.

Fair point. Just think it's pretty ridiculous I give my opinion of what I saw and I get attacked about everything from my former high school to the mayor of our town. Just childish