Farragut getting a QB transfer?

7 minutes ago, HTV said:

But only Powell and Bearden get transfers, you know ....... 

your posts are so Embarrassing. 

kids moving schools because they want to go to a different school are not the same situation as coaches tapping up players in middle school and continuing the relationship to recruit them in HS.  

and then you've come on this thread and implied that reputable coaches are doing the same thing that those fellas you consistently carry water for are doing.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

On 6/6/2023 at 10:26 AM, HTV said:

But only Powell and Bearden get transfers, you know ....... 

You keep bringing that up...what's your problem? Everyone gets transfers and many teams violate some rules to get them...BUT Powell and Bearden have that down to a science. Most people know that and accept it. The TSSAA isn't going to do anything about it, so it really doesn't matter what anyone does with respect to illegal recruiting...but congratulations to Powell and Bearden who do it better than anyone else!

1 hour ago, catswild said:

You keep bringing that up...what's your problem? Everyone gets transfers and many teams violate some rules to get them...BUT Powell and Bearden have that down to a science. Most people know that and accept it. The TSSAA isn't going to do anything about it, so it really doesn't matter what anyone does with respect to illegal recruiting...but congratulations to Powell and Bearden who do it better than anyone else!

Lol Have they set the standard, C-Dubya? Go ahead and preach, brotha. Get up own that soapbox.

Edited by SweetScience

1 hour ago, catswild said:

I keep bringing it up because there are several hypocrites on this forum who support schools that have playing in the margins for decades, themselves.  And now that others have stepped in to that arena they are whining and playing innocent. 

7 hours ago, catswild said:

I can answer this for you, it’s his personal attack on me that’s what all this is about. He only brings up Central when he implies about recruiting knowing I talk about it and I’m a Central guy. But here’s the funniest part, instead of having enough nuts to say something directly to me, he dances around it in different forms and hides using his “Ignore” button he claims he has. But yet he also quotes things I say…..so believe what you will I suppose :thumb:. I’m sure them Wildcats will be strong this year eh?

• Upvote 1

On 6/6/2023 at 10:38 AM, ILB1999 said:

your posts are so Embarrassing. 

kids moving schools because they want to go to a different school are not the same situation as coaches tapping up players in middle school and continuing the relationship to recruit them in HS.  

and then you've come on this thread and implied that reputable coaches are doing the same thing that those fellas you consistently carry water for are doing.

Embarrassing is the best way to put it, but I’d also say contradicting too. Especially when he puts you on his almighty “ignore” list lol.